• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

U.S Scoop makers. Ever try a Honey Badger?

Talked to John / Xtreme Scoops 1115am today , he's been down a while , still servicing scoops, Due to the - Supply chain issues, the covid pandemic , government wanting steel / they get it 1st ., the good news is , he found a new 316 Stainless Steel supplier , and a new laser company to help , plans to re-open in around 60 days , making the Surf Master X3 than later a Sand Shreader , as far a titanium goes , doesn't look like he will resume due to cost of Titanium - sky rocketing prices , even though he is not ready to give that up just yet , maybe when the price- drops , he will still have Titanium as an option , but it doesn't look good for a hunter looking for a titanium scoop. This is good news for member's needing a quality 316 SS Scoop , but bad news for someone who needs a scoop RIGHT NOW ! HAPPY HUNTING , Earl :cheers:
Thanks for the info! Just ordered a Honey Badger yesterday. Think it will be here in a week?

Don't get me started on that POS T-Rex garbage. 3 months old and the only thing that was worse than the scoop was the terrible customer service or lack of actually. Well maybe being called a liar too. Weird how such a BEEFY & heavy (duty) scoop could do this in San Diego wet sand/mild clay conditions.

Wow! My T Rex was strong! You must've had a defective one!:shock:

ITSARING reply

Ill pray for your honey badger , wishing you better luck than Kobs scoops life :lol: , 10 year warranty :?: :wish::lol2: PS Man you must have really needed a scoop , you pull the trigger quick :shock::scope:

Ill pray for your honey badger , wishing you better luck than Kobs scoops life :lol: , 10 year warranty :?: :wish::lol2: PS Man you must have really needed a scoop , you pull the trigger quick :shock::scope:

Needed a bigger scoop to keep from wrecking so many ray bans. Plus that 6" Stealth doesn't work good in our sanded in conditions. And i don't personally like Titanium scoops. With Titanium you never really know what type Titanium it's made from. Some of it is mixed with aluminum so the wear would be worse than 316 stainless IMO.

Great news Surfmaster. Cause I need a scoop or 2 like now.

Itsaring/Kob

Didn't know of any 6 inch Stealths , mine are 8 & 9 ;) Kob feel sorry for all that payay out good money , only to find out its just junk 😀 We all been there done that :roll:

Back
Top Bottom