Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Mud's unique group really stood out !

Is this the twilight zone ? .....Mud is detecting with his favorite characters ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
muds_group.jpg

I agree 100% Mary Ann would be my choice of date in a heartbeat! :yes:

Right? Mary Ann for sure! She seems so level headed, chipper, and probably interesting to talk to, not shallow and high maintenance like Ginger, a bonny and game lass a guy could make a Life with!...

The Skipper would come in handy though,....Soft and flabby, well marbled, I bet He dresses out at 250lbs easy, theres a month of smoked long pork vittles right there while I get my camp set up!!...:laughing:...I would certainly murder Gilligan straight off and take his hat and make a war club out of his femur, He is nothing but trouble anyway...The Howells? Please! Also DOA without question, your CC aint no good here bucko!....

The Professor? Yeah, He might make it a week...I ask you to build a fire and you want to talk about the triangle of pyrotechnic theory? Whats this cool leaf here on the ground Poindexter? Then, BANG! Right on the back of his skull with Gilligans femur!
Ginger would be whining about the bugs, plus a guy could make some fishing lures out of that sequined dress, so yeah, dead too...

Yep! Me and Mary Ann would be like those kids in the 'Blue Lagoon'! living large and enjoying each other maximally!:laughing: She'd be sporting Gilligans strippity shirt..thats all, just the shirt, and only on Sundays! Hey, I aint a complete savage..a guy has to retain a bit of civilized decorum, for the kids!...:laughing:

Last edited:
Mary Ann or Ginger

Right? Mary Ann for sure! She seems so level headed, chipper, and probably interesting to talk to, not shallow and high maintenance like Ginger, a bonny and game lass a guy could make a Life with!...

I guess second best date to be stranded with on a desert Island would be the Skipper....Soft and flabby, well marbled, I bet He dresses out at 250lbs easy...:laughing:...
I could see Marry Ann going Detecting with you , but not Ginger she would be worried about getting her nails dirty digging. As to the Skipper , sounds like you are figuring on having him over for a bar-b-q with him being the main course.:laughing::laughing:

As to the Skipper , sounds like you are figuring on having him over for a bar-b-q with him being the main course.:laughing::laughing:

Well yeah! The Skipper would be a primary survival resource! Besides all the meat, A guy could render down his belly fat and put it to good use! Lamp oil, chapstik, sunscreen, bug repellent, fish boiling oil,...etc..Plus, that big old back skin of his? Up by his neck where its thick? Moccasins immediately! Enough left over for a cool vest or a pair of shorts! Dont tell me none of Y'all aint never thought about this scenario back in the 70's? I had this all worked out by the second season!

OK sure, we are roughing it, no refrigeration, so maybe keep him alive in a bamboo cage for a little and take what you need when you need it? You dont want to eat a good pig all at once right? :laughing:

This thread is just too entertaining to leave! Mud has everything all figured out. I think I could live on fish though.

Well yeah! A guy has to work out all the scenarios and Be Prepared for any eventuality this inhospitable Planet may throw at a guy! A comfortable Life of luxury can vanish in the blink of an eye! Thats what we learned from Gilligans Island! It set our minds to thinking about survival! Look what happened to poor Tom Hanks in 'Castaway?' Or Leo Dicaprio on both the Titanic and the Revenant! That guy has had one hard life on account of he wasnt prepared and didnt think about things like this ahead of time!!:laughing:

Mud roasting the skipper

Well yeah! The Skipper would be a primary survival resource! Besides all the meat, A guy could render down his belly fat and put it to good use! Lamp oil, chapstik, sunscreen, bug repellent, fish boiling oil,...etc..Plus, that big old back skin of his? Up by his neck where its thick? Moccasins immediately! Enough left over for a cool vest or a pair of shorts! Dont tell me none of Y'all aint never thought about this scenario back in the 70's? I had this all worked out by the second season!

OK sure, we are roughing it, no refrigeration, so maybe keep him alive in a bamboo cage for a little and take what you need when you need it? You dont want to eat a good pig all at once right? :laughing:
They must not of ate to bad on the island, nobody seems to have lost any weight after that many years, the skipper should have dropped considerable weight. I can see Mud slow roasting him over a open fire on a long bamboo pole in front of his Bamboo hut.:laughing::laughing:

This thread is just too entertaining to leave! Mud has everything all figured out. I think I could live on fish though.

Well yeah! A guy has to work out all the scenarios and Be Prepared for any eventuality this inhospitable Planet may throw at a guy! A comfortable Life of luxury can vanish in the blink of an eye! Thats what we learned from Gilligans Island! It set our minds to thinking about survival! Look what happened to poor Tom Hanks in 'Castaway?' Or Leo Dicaprio on both the Titanic and the Revenant! That guy has had one hard life on account of he wasnt prepared and didnt think about things like this ahead of time!!:laughing:

Hey, Mud seems to be good at catching fish, he'd fit right in there :laughing::laughing::laughing:
gilligan_mud.jpg

Mud builds boats as well, so maybe he could get them off that island.:laughing::laughing::sos:

NOT A CHANCE.. Just like every other visitor to the island Mud would have them "thinking" he was going to save them but in the end that little voice in mud's demented brain would poke his head out and he would get dual devils on his shoulders and he would start thinking of all the people he killed with Gilligan's Femur and he would scamper off on his nicely built boat for ONE.

bye bye castaways.. I will send the rescue fleet.. love you.. mean it

Muds escape from Giliggan's Island

NOT A CHANCE.. Just like every other visitor to the island Mud would have them "thinking" he was going to save them but in the end that little voice in mud's demented brain would poke his head out and he would get dual devils on his shoulders and he would start thinking of all the people he killed with Gilligan's Femur and he would scamper off on his nicely built boat for ONE.

bye bye castaways.. I will send the rescue fleet.. love you.. mean it

Not sure he would leave pretty little Mary Ann behind ,plenty of deserted islands near by , besides somebody has to clean and cook those fish he catches. His boat is small only room for one more and the Howel's money.:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom