• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

He can't be done since he has all the time in the world MD to think of the " New adventures of MD Man " and his sidekick "Super Scoop".

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Don't stop ! LOL

Dont encourage him! :laughing::laughing: I figured he was about done 3 pages ago!:laughing:

He can't be done since he has all the time in the world MD to think of the " New adventures of MD Man " and his sidekick "Super Scoop".

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Well, though I am retired, between chores, projects and helping being a caregiver for my wife's elderly mom who has dementia, I do keep busy at times, but doing the photo edits is a relaxing way to take a break here and there, and don't worry DbblTap and Mud, I already have PLENTY of ideas for more satire funny edits (and David keeps sending me more ideas also) besides, look how long Mad magazine has been going :lol: (though I don't think I have bought a Mad magazine since I was a teenager)

Some days I might only have time to do one edit, other days several, so stay tuned :laughing:

Cash in your cruddy Zincolns in a Mudstar machine !

What ??!!?? .....no coin reject tray ? C'mon Mud, give us treasure hunters a break ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Mudstarmachine.jpg

Did the professor make his own detector from bamboo ?

David and Mud sneaked onto Gilligan's Island to dig silver before the Howell's got it all :laughing::laughing::laughing:
DavidMudjimbackus2.jpg

Presenting "Mudzo" the metal detecting clown !

Ken going to school with his favorite giant size "Mudzo" lunchbox :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Kenlunchbox.jpg
.....you know you're famous when you're put on a lunchbox ! :laughing:

Would you use shoe polish or car polish ?

David was thinking of buying a truck but bought a pair of shoes instead, ....his wife drives the other one ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
davidshoecar350.jpg

Back
Top Bottom