• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Ken is back and will be hitting those tot lots

Welcome back Kenny! Horray! I am so happy! Another year of the great Kens adventures into the South Pacific Bali Hai Islands! After all these years of following along on your amazing archipelagic adventures....

I did feel a 'disturbance in the Force' this morning!!...Once you made it through Customs and got back here,....all the totlot pennies in the surrounding Indiana States cried out in unison !!:laughing:

Damn Buddy!...What a Party we had this Winter!:laughing: GKL putting your head on that kid in the strippity ast shirt was the kicker for me!:laughing:
Ken may be back , but i think he is already planning his next trip for this fall , more adventures to come. Maybe we will find out if the house with the tree in side gets built.:laughing:

Ken's Air Taxi Service ?

Ken_Mud_model_airplane.jpg

We need to get a few more of our fans in here. It is still cold out. We need to have some fun..
Need to find a few more pictures to play with.

The bottom picture is me hard at work , before I retired.
I was good looking back than... :laughing: :laughing:

KEN :D

Attachments

• CALOCO 2015 (86).JPG
    CALOCO 2015 (86).JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 317
  • Ken At Work 2008 (32).jpg
    Ken At Work 2008 (32).jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 314
:laughing::laughing::laughing: GKL, I'm going to PM you my address, you need to send me some new undies since I've soiled mine after reading this thread. :laughing::laughing: These are great!

:laughing::laughing::laughing: GKL, I'm going to PM you my address, you need to send me some new undies since I've soiled mine after reading this thread. :laughing::laughing: These are great!

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

.....hey T-Man, many times I start laughing out loud even when I'm making a new one and my wife asks me what's so funny ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Last edited:
We need to get a few more of our fans in here. It is still cold out. We need to have some fun..

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Thanks Ken, more photos to work with !!!!! :lol:

......should be able to do more later today ! :lol:

Last edited:

100% cotton Underpants make for the perfect metal detecting hat! The leg holes allow for unobstructed headphone placement, .. You can smoke or breath through the front vent if you wish, the elastic band around your neck keeps everything in place, The thin cotton allows you to see through them like some sort of Eskimo sunglasses!...No more sunburned top noggin either! No more worries about people coming up to you all the time!...

No worries about school Security cameras ID ing a guy hunting front entryway sidewalk snow slop pennies!?? Underpants pulled over they head like some school Marm lunch ladies hairnet? Waddling along accordingly? ...:laughing:.

Try it! Just pull a pair of Undies over your head, pop on your phones over the leg holes, and go out in public! I tell you, pretty much the perfect head gear...

With a pair of underpants pulled down over your head, You sort of look like the popular Super Hero 'KickAss'...without the pain of wearing a spandex full body plum smuggler suit and slippers...

Last edited:
Ken at work

I imagine GARY will have some fun with that one , lots of possibilities :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom