Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Beverly Hills metal detecting ?

David visits the Clampetts ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
bhill6David.jpg

Clampetts & dave detecting

David visits the Clampetts ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 409592
Might find some of that hidden Confederate gold , granny has hid in the hills.:laughing: I actually met Ellie May once in Rolla Missouri at a giant Flea market , the guy next to me was selling water melons she was the local celeberty there and stopped and had watermelon with us.

Last edited:
If you have any ideas you would like to see , send them to Gary he might work them in, always looking for new fun subjects, to have a little fun with.

....or even if you want a pic of yourself edited in, if you don't want to post your ideas or pics here on this thread you can message me on my profile page or pm me.

The "4 stooges" always welcome more stooges ! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

You to can join in the fun

....or even if you want a pic of yourself edited in, if you don't want to post your ideas or pics here on this thread you can message me on my profile page or pm me.

The "4 stooges" always welcome more stooges ! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
Like to laugh at your self , hard to be in this hobby with out a good since of humor. Who better to poke fun at our self and our hobby. Send Gary your ideas , any good back grounds , if you want to be included send a good picture of your self he can work with. Time to add your 2 cents worth.

Old truck

With detecting spots like that, trade that truck in for a new one ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 409628
While my old Toyota truck is a 1989 only 29 years old and running strong , it lets me keep a low profile. I am considering a new truck in the near future since i will need some thing more reliable . Have a new grand daughter 7 1/2 hours away so will be doing a lot more driving. That picture looks very similar to a area i hunt near where the Renisance Fair is held every year , only wish i was finding that kind of loot. If i was finding that much the wife would have me out doing it all day.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

A detectorist game for rainy or snowy days ?

Why is the banker a clown ? ......because he has "funny money" :laughing::laughing::laughing:
detectorist_monopoly_mud.jpg
(notice the game pieces, who wants to be the pull-tab ? :lol:)

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I gotta learn how to do this 'cut and paste' head shot green screen thingy like Gary does!...just to get even! :laughing: The guy is running rough shod all over us hilariously!

Back
Top Bottom