• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Explain your Username

clifford is my first name, tronics is the second half of my business (cartronics) hence we get clifftronics. My avitar is a pic of a gold 14k chain i found in a soccerfield.....GL+HH.....cliff.

Wow! I've been reading about your biz on Benzworld.. I'll pm you

I had a golf teacher who was years ahead of his time. I had trouble grasping some of his concepts so the told me to make myself into a slingshot.. The arms were the cords and the clubhead was the pouch. I immediately grasped what he was saying.
And 47 is the amount of times I told him to toss that yellow detector into the brink..... and he still won't listen to me :p:laughing::laughing::laughing:.

mine is made up of my first name initial Joe, and my wife's C Cathy, The Rest is my shortened last name, BROJ9, Brojakowski, the 9 stands for the ninth generation male to be born in the U.S.A.

[email protected]

Easier sad than done lately my friend, I have a 9mm size kidney stone stuck in my pipes, ooooouuuucccchhhhhhhh....

Sorry to go off topic... I passed one yesterday, 10mm. Get them all of the time in June/July but this stone is the largest I have passed without medical intervention.

I live on the Outer Banks and got the nickname "Franz" because one day some drunk girl was all over me and asked me my name. I was joking around and said "Franz" because the last song I'd heard on my radio that day was called "Franz Hanzerbeak."

Last edited:
Just my name and age when I registered. The avatar is the first animated GIF I've made (well, about the 14th attempt, most were reject because of the size restraints). It was a giant, cicada killer wasp, one of three that terrorized my backyard last summer. Being around 2 inches long, and sort of aggressive, sort of interesting to photograph and film.

OK, getting off topic for a second... ...went camping once, lit up the coleman lantern and within 10 minutes it was covered w/ cicada killers! Couldn't retrieve it until daylight. But for a good while after that I had plenty of fun plinking at them with my air rifle. I remember once as a kid, I took one out while it was stinging a cicada. Cicada flew off w/o a thank you or anything. Back to the thread, sorry about the detour.

Mine's pretty self explanitory for the most part.

Caught on Bambi-cam_e.jpg

Besides the obvious, back in the old hotrod days, whenever I dropped off parts (cranks, heads, and such), they always had "Longhair" painted on them when I picked 'em up.

Well mines easy.... I am always busy and on the go.
Demon means several things,but i use this term as the dictionary defines
it...a person with great energy, drive, etc. The other part is my metal detector, which i am loving more and more.:yes:

Mine came from a mix of things. Years ago I got on Ebay and had the stock user name they gave me. I kept forgetting it so had to come up with another. At the time I was flying RC airplanes and I worked at LOWES. So I figured I would remember that name, and it fit for RC planes. I was also a longtime member on a snowmobile forum and the name really fit good there too. Been using it of about 15 years now.

Back
Top Bottom