Did the FBI steal the Gold? Anyone know these guys?

He admitted years ago that he was looking for a book or TV deal to promote this tall tale. There never was any gold found, just some magical signal that indicated nine tons of gold under the ground! Plus tons of silver as well! Plus he found a skeleton in a cave! And on and on this baloney tale goes...

An often overlooked aspect is a "Finders Fee", why else would he have law firm's representation...

An often overlooked aspect is a "Finders Fee", why else would he have law firm's representation...

I don't have any doubt he actually thinks gold is there. The question is, how reasonable is that belief? Multiple people have messaged me and said they've actually met with him and even gone to the Dents run site with him and they report he's pretty out there as in nothing is too mythical, magical or conspiratorial.

THIS. I have been maintaining for a long time now that it is for a tv show/publicity. Having the FBI show up gives him just enough for one of those reality tv guys to speculate on. In my best oak island voice "Could it be that the FBI was involved in a cover up? After all if nothing was there, then why did a powerful agency such as the FBI even bother showing up?" :shock:

Would it be too cruel to go to the site bury a small cache of fake silver or fake gold coins purportedly from that period? :lol::lol::lol:

I don't have any doubt he actually thinks gold is there. The question is, how reasonable is that belief? ....

Correct. The guy actually believes his own story. The reason why this is important to note, is that whenever anyone tries to push back with skepticism on Dennis' script, is people will sometimes say "Oh, so you think Dennis is lying ?" (as if the skeptic is being mean and cruel and engaging in name-calling)

To which I say : No. Dennis is quite sincere. Albeit sincerely mistaken. But I do not call that 'lying'. Since he actually believes something is there. :roll:

Thanks to GoDeep for keeping the truth alive here after the coverup on another site.

Fk has admitted many times that his only goal is to be granted a cable tv show.

Last time around it was templar vaults and graves found. After that effort flopped and no cable tv show granted, it was now time for dents run (all evidence of which has been historically disproven).

With Fk’s latest court loss and him having to pay his own legal fees now and moving forward, we’ll see how long this latest scam continues before he finds another fabulous treasure and dents run is long forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom