• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

100% cotton Underpants make for the perfect metal detecting hat! The leg holes allow for unobstructed headphone placement, .. You can smoke or breath through the front vent if you wish, the elastic band around your neck keeps everything in place, The thin cotton allows you to see through them like some sort of sunglasses!...No more sunburned top noggin! No more worries about people coming up to you all the time either!....

Try it! Just pull a pair of Undies over your head, pop on your phones over the leg holes, and go out in public! I tell you, pretty much the perfect gear...

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Thanks for the idea Mud ! .......maybe I might do a pic edit of you volunteering how it looks :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Gary, I just found this thread. THANKS for the laughs!!

Glad you got some laughs Scuba !!!!! :lol:

......more added occasionally !

I imagine GARY will have some fun with that one , lots of possibilities :laughing:

not only the pics as they are now. but Ken from those pics can be edited into other pics too :lol:

Gary, I just found this thread. THANKS for the laughs!!

.....:hmmm: just how young was Robert (Scuba) when he first got interested in diving ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
scubakid_md2.jpg

(Robert told me he was okay with being included, anyone else just let me know :lol:)

Gary, You could have a whole thread dedicated to your artworkl!

However don't quit your day job just yet :laughing:

Thanks Robert, it started just as a casual fun thing to do here and there where it fit the reply (like doing crossword puzzles) but in Ken's Philippines threads people said they got a laugh out of them and looked forward to seeing more so when Ken was ready to leave the Philippines I figured I needed to start a separate funny edits thread :lol:

I can't quit my "day job", it is at home, retired and helping as a caregiver for my wife's 92 year old mom who has dementia, and doing chores, projects, yard work, ect., so my funny edits is part of my relax time when I'm not doing any of that :lol:

Garys photo edditing

Gary, You could have a whole thread dedicated to your artworkl!

However don't quit your day job just yet :laughing:

Gary's photo editing has been a fun relief during the winter months , when the detecting wasn't happening and we had to find ways of pass the time. Sure helped to pass the time with a good laugh, looks like heavy rain here for much of the week , ground is already soggy . Won't be detecting again this week, but should have some green grass this spring.:laughing::raincloud::stormy:

Back
Top Bottom