Grateful dead 925

relichead

Banned
Went to the park today , no silver coins did get a wheatie and 3 bucks in clad quarters and a few dimes but scored this 925 grateful dead steal your face ring ..which i thought was awesome cuz i used to love going to the dead shows back in the late 80s up to when jerry garcia died ..seeing this pop outta the hole brought back some fun memories of the highgate vermont shows ..right after i took this pic I used the dremel and some polish and its shiny as can be now :cool:

Attachments

• image-2020-11-01-17-14-10.jpg
    image-2020-11-01-17-14-10.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
Now that's a different ring for sure.. I'd be happy as hell to dig that too as I love the Dead and have also gone to my fare share of Dead concerts throughout New England in the 80's and 90's..

Excellent find! I went to the last Dead show at Highgate. Dylan opened with a fiery "Highway 61" and it only got better from there!

He'll steal your face right off your head....., Big dead head, first show was english Town NJ, last show was 90 something. Gone are the days

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Great Find! I grew up in CT in the 80's Saw many Dead shows in CT! Hartford and New Haven, Saw Bobby and the Midnites at Yale and Jerry Band Show and Bobby think that was in New Haven also. Glad the ring picked you to find it!

Now that’s a real treasure to a Dead Head..I’m envious...last show I experienced was incredible ...4th of July 1986, Orchard Park NY...with Bob Dylan and Tom Petty..

Back
Top Bottom