Short tot lot hunt with jewelry

pescadore

Elite Member
I have a small park in my neighborhood that I haven’t been to in a about a month so yesterday I decided to go out for an hour or so. I found 2 quarters, 5 dimes, 2 nickels, and 9 pennies. I also found a nice little ring that got my heart racing when I uncovered it from the wood chips. The ring was not real gold but still nice. I also found a clip and a tag from a purse or something that says girl power and has a small stone. Nothing great but a fun short hunt.
531d876c95c7ab5aadd165191a4438ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

For nowadays that's a great tot lot hunt ! Mine are pretty much all dried up and no one's dropping coins lately . When I do score the coins they are all crusty , deeper and have been there a long time . Also harder to see as they have been oxidized by the acid from the wood chips . Congrats !

For nowadays that's a great tot lot hunt ! Mine are pretty much all dried up and no one's dropping coins lately . When I do score the coins they are all crusty , deeper and have been there a long time . Also harder to see as they have been oxidized by the acid from the wood chips . Congrats !

Thank you !! Actually I was very surprised to find that many coins. I hunt the park every now and then because it is not far from my house. There is a basketball court area that gets replenished fairly often.

Back
Top Bottom