What does everyone do for a living?

Hi I am one of your U.K. members, I thought that I would put my job title down, to me its a very good and rewarding job, I am a caretaker or now what they call facilities assistant, I look after all the maintenance in 86 flats with 380 students from all over the world, this is my fourth year as a caretaker, before that I worked for British Airways on their fleet of Boeing 747's, Tristars and Concorde and some of the baby aircraft boeing 737's etc Cheers Terry Cardiff Wales U.K.

I forgot to put a picture of my workplace, here it is last month with a bit of snow,
Terry

Attachments

• DSCF0147.jpg
    DSCF0147.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,228
Cool Thread

I am an Employee Development Advisor and Consultant with the Human Resources department of Sempra Utilities. I've been with this company almost 18 years now.

Basically, I help train managers and supervisors to develop team work and motivate their employees to enhance performance. I also provide 1x1 consultation to management employees on career enhancement and marketability.

On the side, I am a certified Life Skills and Career Coach.

What free time I have, I detect!!!!

work as a property manager for a apartment complex here in livonia michigan. been with this company 12 yrs . they have property thruout the us and canada so when ready to travel i pull out the dart board lol

:D Might was well add myself to the list! I'm in R&D for a slot machine manufacturer/distributer in New Jersey. I'm also an animal rescurer, specializing in feral cats. I'm also an advocate for Russian Adoption.
And now I'm a newbie mt'er. Oh yeah, happily married for 10 years with a 4 year old son (from Russia, of course). :yes:

Hi Beth, That is an interesting combination! I am afraid I haven't seen much of Russia, just Moscow, Zelenograd and a little bit of St Petersburg. Impressive looking buildings and the caviar .....;)

Any slot machine tips you can share with us?:lol:

i retired five years ago from new york state after 38 years as a mental hygine threapist.

Hi Beth, That is an interesting combination! I am afraid I haven't seen much of Russia, just Moscow, Zelenograd and a little bit of St Petersburg. Impressive looking buildings and the caviar .....;)

Any slot machine tips you can share with us?:lol:

Slot machine tips... don't play'em! House always wins!! Go spay a stray!! :lol:
~Beth

Lonewolf - I like your ability to go with the flow ! The old dart board for the next move, Steve in so az

Thanks 49er.
Nothing broken here, just degeneration. Finally got 100% from VA so now I'm a "fulltime" treasure hunter. Here's my newest hunting tool.

Attachments

• DSCN2753B.jpg
    DSCN2753B.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,210
:D I'm also an advocate for Russian Adoption.
And now I'm a newbie mt'er. Oh yeah, happily married for 10 years with a 4 year old son (from Russia, of course). :yes:

Ok, I've always wanted to ask this so here goes: Why? Why not adopt a needy American child? There are plenty of them, I know that for sure.

This is an interesting thread and a great idea! :!: Here goes... I am a former U.S. Marine Sgt. that spent time in Afghanistan at the onset of Operation Enduring Freedom. I've been off of active duty for about 4 years now. Currently, I work for State Street Corp., the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors. There. lol...

And just like Treasurekidd, I love the Red Sox & Patriots!!!!!!!!!! :yes: :yes:

I am a research assistant at Kansas State. The professor I work for deals primarily in advertisement and consumer behavior. It will probably my first and last cool job.

I found it interesting reading the wide varity of occupations we share. It's mindboggling the range, from unempolyed folks to doctors and Lawers, students and retired teachers. Really neat.
I own a sign shop in a rual town in Missouri. We manufacture and install every imaginable type of signage, from simple cut vinyl letters to Interstate signs and beyond. Never a dull day. Recent projects included doing the graphics for a racing lawnmower ( these guys are serious about their machines ) and removing all the graphics off my Ace 250 and adding a more personal BAD BOY touch. I'm giving serious thought to retiring next year to persue some of those things I've set aside in life...MDing will be on the short list for sure.
Frog

Back
Top Bottom