No stimulus money yet for me!

It is not a good idea to go to that website because I was told that if you are supposed to be direct deposit which I am for my regular Social Security funds and they already have my information then I could screw it up by going to that website. I was told by someone that did this and their direct deposit was pulled for the stimulus money and now they are having to wait for a check in the mail or one of the debit cards and it may take months to get all of that sent out so no telling when they'll get their money!
-- IF I GET IT AT ALL! 😠🤬

That happened to me..I went there a few weeks ago and it said not enough information..then I went back a second time and it said it would be sent to the direct deposit on file, I checked it Saturday and it said it was being mailed? And a letter would be sent explaining? :?:

NO problem with any of the rest...all DD in my account..So maybe it does affect ....:shock:

I went to those two links that was posted in here showing how we would be getting the money and I do not want a debit card. I'll take a paper check but not a debit card. Most places when you use a debit or credit card they want to charge you an extra dollar for some kind of stupid service charge. Example my phone service is only $23.11 but if I use a debit card or write a check they charge an extra dollar for some stupid service or maintenance fee! And if you call in your payment to them they will charge you $2 extra for taking it over the phone! And most ATMs charge you $3 for every transaction so they're getting some of your money no I will not take a debit card!

I'm supposed to get it direct deposit but so far it hasn't thanks to the Social Security Administration for not getting the information to the IRS in time! Now it'll probably be a check or debit card well they'll get the debit card back and I'll say send me a check I'm not going to have somebody taking part of my money for some service fee just because I used a debit card either to buy something or use an ATM. 😠🤬

I called my bank and said what can I do about a debit card so that I can get the money off of it without going to an ATM and having them steal $3 for the transaction and I was told that if I brought it to the bank they could TRY to do a cash advance whatever that is!

Also I saw some information online saying that the IRS has until December 31st to get our money to us either by check or debit card and if we haven't received it by then we will have to fill out some tax form to get a tax credit and they could take up until sometime next year to give it to us! 😠🤬

Like I said they don't care about us senior citizens on fixed incomes that have quite a few bills to pay and can't make ends meet!

The fourth check should be coming about July. The last thing you want to do is put it in savings where it loses value every day. At least, pay off debt.

The debt is worth less.. at least in theory. As there are more "fake" dollars in the system the value of the debt decreases as the monetary inflation increases... :laughing: Expect many many more stimulus "checks" to keep the system going.. at least in theory.
The real question is who the heck would want to be holding US debt and why isn't there a fire sale.
I noticed gold and silver are getting monkey hammered again... Was there ever any doubt???

Last edited:
Just checked again this morning with my bank and there's nothing pending for my bank account as yet not even my regular social security check! 😠🤬

The real question is who the heck would want to be holding US debt and why isn't there a fire sale.

From what KT can gather, the Chinese have been. Buying American companies and US debt for decades. If they buy it all eventually, with $$$ we send them for their junk products, people wonder what would happen....KT thinks the US would do exactly what has happened to major American companies invested in South American countries....just Nationalize everything and the debt is cancelled and America owns it all again! Would this action start WWIII ? Unlikely, as China would be broke and not have the hard currency to finance a World War. Interesting to speculate, isn't it? :D:D

From what KT can gather, the Chinese have been. Buying American companies and US debt for decades. If they buy it all eventually, with $$$ we send them for their junk products, people wonder what would happen....KT thinks the US would do exactly what has happened to major American companies invested in South American countries....just Nationalize everything and the debt is cancelled and America owns it all again! Would this action start WWIII ? Unlikely, as China would be broke and not have the hard currency to finance a World War. Interesting to speculate, isn't it? :D:D
Supposedly, the Federal Reserve is the largest buyer of US debt for several months now, :shock: with Japan second and China third.

If you watch the news happening in the south China sea , you will see we are getting dangerously close to another world war. China is ready to make more land grabs .

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/802831c4-e1bf-3290-bb46-10dca40c47e5/stimulus-checks-to-reach.html

Stimulus checks to reach Social Security recipients who don't file taxes on April 7

You mean we've got to wait another **** week for our stimulus money! That just proves they don't give $#_+ about us seniors. We should have been in the first batch of direct deposits now we got to wait till the end! Not fair! This is all because of the Social Security administration not doing what they were supposed to do and get the payment files to the IRS weeks ago! 😠🤬:frustrated::cuss::censored::madmad:

Serious question...why should anyone who's income was not effected by Covid get a check?? I can see helping out folks that lost, and are losing, income due to the pandemic, but someone who's income, during it and now, was not effected, should not get a check.
Just one man's opinion.
And, no, I have never received a stimulus check.

Serious question...why should anyone who's income was not effected by Covid get a check?? I can see helping out folks that lost, and are losing, income due to the pandemic, but someone who's income, during it and now, was not effected, should not get a check.
Just one man's opinion.
And, no, I have never received a stimulus check.
Good question. Also, what about people like me, retired, with zero income. Should I get a check?

Good question. Also, what about people like me, retired, with zero income. Should I get a check?

I honestly don't know the answer, but I do know that this money is not free. It will be paid for by my/your children and grandchildren for years to come.
I guess I should not have used the word "income". What I mean is...if Covid didn't change your financial situation, I don't think you should get a stimulus check. My parents got it and donated it to worthy causes because they didn't feel that Covid had effected them monetarily. If Uncle Sugar was to send me a check, I would do the same. I was raised by good parents.

amc rulz, a question...you say you have no income. You mean you do not work and are living on what? Investments, stock dividends, social security, military retirement, picking up aluminum cans, ?? Or do you mean you have no taxable income? Just curious!

If you watch the news happening in the south China sea , you will see we are getting dangerously close to another world war. China is ready to make more land grabs .

KT concurs, they got their eyes on all of the south China sea. Why? Natural resources of course. Oil and gas potential, sea bed mining, etc. and restricting other countries access to those resources, commercial fishing, etc.

KT concurs, they got their eyes on all of the south China sea. Why? Natural resources of course. Oil and gas potential, sea bed mining, etc. and restricting other countries access to those resources, commercial fishing, etc.

right now it looks like China , Russia and North Korea are lining up against the rest of the world. China now has a huge new modern navy and modern air force, The South China sea is thought to be rich in oil deposits which China wants bad. That same area is claimed by a number of other countries. China just made a arrangement to buy oil from Iran against international santions. The Americans as well as other NATO allies have been sending their ships and planes through the disputed water under freedom of navigation .

amc rulz, a question...you say you have no income. You mean you do not work and are living on what? Investments, stock dividends, social security, military retirement, picking up aluminum cans, ?? Or do you mean you have no taxable income? Just curious!
:lol: KT that is hilarious, aluminum cans! Well, My wife does a 2-mile walk down our country road if she happens to be bored with the treadmill. I joined her last nite and while we were strolling, I picked up 2 dozen Michigan 10c returnable cans from both sides of the road. Exercise does pay!

I retired last year at 58 and I haven’t worked or tapped any investments since then, just some cash reserve. Also, my wife is currently employed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom