• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

I’m scheduled. ,!!

Wom 27

Elite Member
Put my name in at my very small, mom and pop drug store to get my vaccine. I missed their first batch ( 100 ) a couple weeks back but they called today and I’m set for Thursday. I honestly don’t know a single person who’s gotten the vaccine yet . I live in a crowded suburb of Philly Just the thought of life getting back to normal makes me a happy boy. Good luck you all !

Put my name in at my very small, mom and pop drug store to get my vaccine. I missed their first batch ( 100 ) a couple weeks back but they called today and I’m set for Thursday. I honestly don’t know a single person who’s gotten the vaccine yet . I live in a crowded suburb of Philly Just the thought of life getting back to normal makes me a happy boy. Good luck you all !

Oh no ! Now you're going to be implanted with the micro-chip that Bill Gates schemed up for population control ! They (the secret cabal of men in black trench coats wearing sunglasses) can follow your every move now ! Repent !

Ok, now sit back and watch the fireworks :laughing:

Oh no ! Now you're going to be implanted with the micro-chip that Bill Gates schemed up for population control ! They (the secret cabal of men in black trench coats wearing sunglasses) can follow your every move now ! Repent !

Ok, now sit back and watch the fireworks :laughing:

Some people actually believe such things. I have a 1st cousin who's IQ was extreme, but unfortunately he went over the edge. He believes a dentist implanted cameras in his eyes while he was sedated, nearly 40 years ago. He still thinks the government sees everything he sees! He leads a normal life (if that's possible) and you would never know it by talking to him, unless he warned you about the government watching you through his eyes.....:shock:

On a serious note, congrats on getting scheduled for your vaccines and I hope any side effects are minimal!

Some people actually believe such things. I have a 1st cousin who's IQ was extreme, but unfortunately he went over the edge. He believes a dentist implanted cameras in his eyes while he was sedated, nearly 40 years ago. He still thinks the government sees everything he sees! He leads a normal life (if that's possible) and you would never know it by talking to him, unless he warned you about the government watching you through his eyes.....:shock:

On a serious note, congrats on getting scheduled for your vaccines and I hope any side effects are minimal!

HaHa we all got 'one like that.

Steve

Reminds me of my uncle...

Good luck with your vaccine wom!

Ha yep there’s that thing about conspiracies...they called me a nutcase back towards the end of February 2020 when I said our lives were about to change big time, and not for the better. They aren’t laughing now, at least not too loud :cool:

Had both of mine and issues only involved a bit of soreness when I went to shake the dew off my "lilley" :)

I just got my first dose yesterday. I didn’t feel hardly anything after I got it or this morning when I woke up.
My second does is March 29th. In and out at Walgreens in 15 min. with a reservation.

I tolerated the muzzle for the past year. I'm drawing the line at the rabies tag.

Personally I don't want it, not sure if there are going to be any long term side effects from it or anything else. That said I am in the Reserves so it's only going to be a matter or time before I'm required to get it. I'm just trying to postpone the inevitable as long as I can.

Had both of mine and issues only involved a bit of soreness when I went to shake the dew off my "lilley" :)

Dang ! You must be shaking that "lilley" pretty hard ! :laughing:

I got my first shot last Saturday afternoon , that evening I felt some soreness .The next day was when it was at its worst but not all that bad . It wasn't my swinging arm and that evening I detected for 1+1/2 hrs. with my Explorer. The next day the soreness went down significantly .I did another 1+1/2 hour hunt with my Whites M6 .
Which brings us to this morning , both shoulders are now experiencing the same amount of soreness . I now only feel the soreness when I put direct
pressure on either of the shoulders .
As far as long term effects I am more fearful of the prescription drugs we are importing from China .

Back
Top Bottom