• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

What does everyone do for a living?

Architectural Project Manager

Our current project is restoring this Historical 1881 Courthouse in Robertson County, Texas. It currently looks like an "old Taco Bell" and we are bringing it back to it's original beauty.

Photo from 1900

RobertsonHistoricalsmall.jpg

As the architectural industry is still slowing down here, I am in the beginning stages of writing a Business Plan for a new endeavor for myself...to be able to remove myself from the architecture "world"...and slowly dive into a new line of work that is "firearm" related...(not crime!)

I'm a locksmith. Recently started doing more transponder keys, we had been doing on board programing and then cloning now using diagnostic tool. The car manufactures could not have made it more confusing if they had tried!!! INSANE. If any of you need advice about your car happy to help. Word of warning ask the price before car dealerships make keys for you and make them prove your car even has a transponder, or you may pay 150.00 or more for a 2.00 key.

im a retired locksmith.i have heard and found the same thing.i have heard storys of transponders being taped under the dash.im not talkin vats i mean proximity transponders.its done at the ports .after the shiping boats arive or trains

I've been working in radio and television for about 25 years now directing newscasts. Here's to hoping MDing can supplement a salary that rivals that of a migrant worker.

A nice $300,000 toy they carelessly let me use every day for a few hours. And yes, I do know what each button does. :cool:

IMG_20111110_110140.jpg

Yes, that is indeed an "easy button".

I spent most of my working life in one factory or another. First year out of high school I swapped jobs many times. I ran presses making auto parts did grinding on parts for HiLos worked in the machine shop there too Clark Equipment. Before that I was a Stripper ( don't let the women get excited I only stripped paper trim from stacks of paper) they made ceral boxes kleenx boxes , ice cream boxes, all kinds of different boxes. My favorite place of employment was Steelcase Inc. Office furnature maybe you sat in a chair I did the upholstery on or one I assembled maybe one I did the welding on the frame . I hated working in a factory. Always wanted to work on cars so at 48 I went to community collage to learn auto repair and switched to auto body something I really wanted to do out of high school but nobody would train me. Being legally blind I ended up drawing SSD. Good thing I worked for Clark Equipement and Steelcase I draw a good disability now. I am all done driving but can still swing a detector and search for coins. I haven't worked a full time job since 1993. I could have done a lot of different things but didn't. I don't regret the life I chose but think it would have been better if I had gotten into investing in real estate at a young age. Any young person can become wealthy if they can deal with people. But I have learned you can't get your kids to see what you can see. So mine still earn a living the old hard way.
M6 Mike

Last edited:
I was a medic in the Army and currently work for a local hospital and am also in nursing school. My wife is a special education teacher K-5.

I've been working in radio and television for about 25 years now directing newscasts. Here's to hoping MDing can supplement a salary that rivals that of a migrant worker.

A nice $300,000 toy they carelessly let me use every day for a few hours. And yes, I do know what each button does. :cool:

IMG_20111110_110140.jpg

Yes, that is indeed an "easy button".
Whatever you do "Don't push the red button" :lol::lol::lol:.

Attachments

• 425223_med.png.gif
    425223_med.png.gif
    5.3 KB · Views: 399
Back
Top Bottom