Friendly Metal Detecting Forums

Friendly Metal Detecting Forums (https://metaldetectingforum.com/index.php)
-   Family Friendly Topics (https://metaldetectingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   My new toy (https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=289513)

partyofone 04-03-2021 08:31 AM

My new toy

1 Attachment(s)
Picked this up yesterday. Monster green body. 6 lift. 14 wheels with 23 tires. Added a trailer hitch to move my utility trailer around easier. My kids want LED lights underneath. And it needs a windshield. Probably going to add a stereo system too.

GKL 04-03-2021 12:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
That is really neat !!!!! :thumbsup:

.....don't forget the detector attachment though :laughing:
Attachment 482542

Steve 04-05-2021 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by partyofone (Post 3303803)
Picked this up yesterday. Monster green body. 6 lift. 14 wheels with 23 tires. Added a trailer hitch to move my utility trailer around easier. My kids want LED lights underneath. And it needs a windshield. Probably going to add a stereo system too.

Looks like a lot of fun.. Only thing missing is a retractable bbq grill on the back and a hidden cooler running off the battery.

amc rulz 04-05-2021 11:20 AM

I like it a lot! Id have to rig up a CB radio.

goldendreams 04-06-2021 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by partyofone (Post 3303803)

My causin had one that looked pretty similar , but his was a chinese special and sold it pretty quickly ..i never seen it (just pics) , as he sold it before i could come check it out. Hes pretty cheap and never learns his lesson on pay now or pay later....kinda like my 3 yr old microwave that i have to replace tomoro:laughing:
Its so funny how its not just a stereotype, china makes th worst CRAPOLA

KingTotsalot 04-07-2021 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldendreams (Post 3304824)
My causin had one that looked pretty similar , but his was a chinese special and sold it pretty quickly ..i never seen it (just pics) , as he sold it before i could come check it out. Hes pretty cheap and never learns his lesson on pay now or pay later....kinda like my 3 yr old microwave that i have to replace tomoro:laughing:
Its so funny how its not just a stereotype, china makes th worst CRAPOLA

KT agrees. KT bought a new Chinese scooter years back. 150 cc. Ran it 2 years. During that time one of the headlight bulbs...low beam burnt out. At the dealer they said we do not have that in stock. KT told them research it and find a bulb for me. Got a call a week later, we found one...turned out it was a German bulb...off a BMW bike! A bit later the drive belt broke, cost His Majesty $50 and a months wait, had to come from China! Sold that sucker when the local dealer went out of business.

Now have a Honda scooter, bought in 2017.. Only 49 cc, but reliable it is! Well established dealer. Drive belt still good, starts every time, runs good, with 4000 miles, KT put a new set of tires on last year. Never a flat, just runs and runs...but paid about twice the price of the Chinese junker, but in 10 years, KT will still be running it! Ha ha

jimther 04-15-2021 12:51 PM

It's also missing two bags of golf clubs on the back :laughing:

partyofone 04-15-2021 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimther (Post 3307023)
It's also missing two bags of golf clubs on the back :laughing:

I tried that for a while. Most frustrating sport ever invented. I'll stick to detecting. At least some good comes from that occasionally.