Friendly Metal Detecting Forums

Friendly Metal Detecting Forums (https://metaldetectingforum.com/index.php)
-   General Hobby Discussion (https://metaldetectingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Displaying Some Finds (https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=286218)

diggin4clad 10-28-2020 08:19 AM

Displaying Some Finds
 
2 Attachment(s)
I just bought some pads to display my rings rather than have them stuffed in a container. Makes for a nice display. I've also ordered some display cases for my other jewelry such as medallions and such.

Chuck B 10-28-2020 08:59 AM

Nice showing and some beautiful rings. Congrats !

diggin4clad 10-28-2020 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck B (Post 3264592)
Nice showing and some beautiful rings. Congrats !

Thanks Chuck.....

jruckman38 10-28-2020 02:15 PM

Very nice. Some nice looking rings in there.

Tom_in_CA 10-28-2020 02:32 PM

great display !

zeemang 10-28-2020 03:14 PM

Nice collection!

jimther 10-28-2020 03:16 PM

Nice assortment of silver rings on display, Ed. I suppose Sue got the gold ones. Canít remember when I last found a ring of any kind.

Kellyco 10-28-2020 04:49 PM

Seems like you find an inordinate number of Claddagh rings. You're not digging around in Ireland, are you?

diggin4clad 10-28-2020 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jruckman38 (Post 3264644)
Very nice. Some nice looking rings in there.

Thank you.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA (Post 3264647)
great display !

Thanks Tom.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeemang (Post 3264655)
Nice collection!

Thank you.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimther (Post 3264659)
Nice assortment of silver rings on display, Ed. I suppose Sue got the gold ones. Canít remember when I last found a ring of any kind.

Thanks Jim.....Actually Sue has two gold rings in her group of rings.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kellyco (Post 3264675)
Seems like you find an inordinate number of Claddagh rings. You're not digging around in Ireland, are you?

The Claddaghs pop up every so often but I sure wouldn't mind detecting in Ireland someday.

BuscaPlata 10-28-2020 08:34 PM

Awesome! Cool collection of rings, congrats!

CS1 10-28-2020 09:36 PM

Very nice display of rings.

cellrdwellr 10-29-2020 04:12 AM

Definitely some nice looking sterling in there. Very cool!

Ron 71 10-29-2020 06:54 AM

Thatís a great looking display and a lot of fantastic sterling rings!
Claddagh rings are the most common of my sterling finds as well, I really hope to find a gold one someday.

diggin4clad 10-29-2020 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuscaPlata (Post 3264716)
Awesome! Cool collection of rings, congrats!

Thanks BuscaPlata.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by CS1 (Post 3264727)
Very nice display of rings.

Thank you.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by cellrdwellr (Post 3264751)
Definitely some nice looking sterling in there. Very cool!

Thanks Jeff.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron 71 (Post 3264760)
Thatís a great looking display and a lot of fantastic sterling rings!
Claddagh rings are the most common of my sterling finds as well, I really hope to find a gold one someday.

Thanks Ron.....Good luck in your quest for a gold Claddagh. I've only found one of them but I've sold all the gold rings I've ever found including the Claddagh. I found it in a park in Quincy, Mass. back in the late 1980's with my old White's 6000di.

amc rulz 10-29-2020 08:21 AM

Nice display D4C! Those pads are also my favorite way to display rings. I showed my ring display to my mother, she claimed my favorite sterling butterfly piece. I felt pretty good about that.

diggin4clad 10-29-2020 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amc rulz (Post 3264767)
Nice display D4C! Those pads are also my favorite way to display rings. I showed my ring display to my mother, she claimed my favorite sterling butterfly piece. I felt pretty good about that.

Thanks AMC.....your butterfly ring went to a good place.

tinsmith 10-29-2020 01:47 PM

Holy smoley D4C,. That's a very impressive collection of rings. I'm in the wrong company here. Im in Detectorist Kindergarten. You and others here are going for your Diggers Doctorate!!!:laughing:
Ive often said I don't get out often enough but rings have always eluded me even when I dig mid tones.

diggin4clad 10-29-2020 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsmith (Post 3264808)
Holy smoley D4C,. That's a very impressive collection of rings. I'm in the wrong company here. Im in Detectorist Kindergarten. You and others here are going for your Diggers Doctorate!!!:laughing:
Ive often said I don't get out often enough but rings have always eluded me even when I dig mid tones.

Thanks Tinsmith.....these rings all rang up as high tones. Keep at it though, you'll get your share.

DCCraftsman 10-30-2020 06:36 AM

Wow, great stuff! Best part is all the beep time to amass the collection.

diggin4clad 10-30-2020 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCCraftsman (Post 3264897)
Wow, great stuff! Best part is all the beep time to amass the collection.

Thanks DCC.....any "beep time" is time well spent. :yes:

Gimmie The Loot 10-30-2020 02:44 PM

Nice display. Good idea to do that.

GroundSweeper 10-30-2020 02:46 PM

Lotta nice rings there! Nice way to display them too. Iíve started putting some locations finds into riker cases. Like all (good) finds from location A in one, etc.

diggin4clad 10-30-2020 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gimmie The Loot (Post 3264987)
Nice display. Good idea to do that.

Thanks GTL.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by GroundSweeper (Post 3264988)
Lotta nice rings there! Nice way to display them too. Iíve started putting some locations finds into riker cases. Like all (good) finds from location A in one, etc.

Thanks GroundSweeper.....I ordered some Riker cases for my other sterling finds.

Skippy SH13 10-30-2020 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diggin4clad (Post 3264682)


The Claddaghs pop up every so often but I sure wouldn't mind detecting in Ireland someday.

Agreed. I'm surprised at how often I find them. A couple a year, consistently.

diggin4clad 10-30-2020 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skippy SH13 (Post 3265006)
Agreed. I'm surprised at how often I find them. A couple a year, consistently.

I guess they're popular because some people feel that they bring good luck.....

bmattioli 10-30-2020 06:52 PM

Nice to display them and that's a collection anyone would be proud to own.. Alot of hard work finding those!!

diggin4clad 10-30-2020 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmattioli (Post 3265033)
Nice to display them and that's a collection anyone would be proud to own.. Alot of hard work finding those!!

Thanks BMatt.....they definitely look a lot nicer than when I had them thrown into a box. :yes:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.