Well, scratch one off the bucket list !

Xxray

Elite Member
Have always wanted to find an impact driver at the beach, not a Milwaukee or Dewalt but I'll take it !
Was actually buried, but was in its nylon tool bag so it didn't get trashed with sand, just a little rust at the tip. I took it home, blew it out and fired it up, Battery still charged so obviously not been buried long, who knows how or why someone would bury an impact at the beach.
Had high hopes of the 1 nice looking ring, thought it might be white gold or at least silver, alas its plated, found a few other junkers as well on what is likely my last beach hunt of 2022.

Attachments

• IMG_8462.jpg
    IMG_8462.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_8464.jpg
    IMG_8464.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 351
  • IMG_8465.jpg
    IMG_8465.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 346
Power tools at the beach is on your bucket list?!

You have inspired me, i just added an extension ladder to my list. Hope it isn't vertical, my digger is small.

Nice work!

You have inspired me, i just added an extension ladder to my list. Hope it isn't vertical, my digger is small.

Nice work!

Was supposed to be somewhat of a joke, a power tool being on my bucket list ,, But yeah, I could use a nice chop saw too !
Goes to show you can expect the unexpected, already sold the driver for $30 which is about half of what they retail for, so in that regards better than an average silver ring

Nice work!

John… doubt you’ll be finding that extension ladder any time soon. How about a nice orange Home Depot ‘bucket’ find for your bucket list. The handle is metal, so you should be able to detect it 😁

Back
Top Bottom