• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Beach coins

digsafe

Tried some MD today and surprised i didnt get skunked.Last two times out i came up with a penny or two. Walked into the water with waders and scooped up some silver in about three feet of water. First time wading while MD.The rest was found on the beach. $2 in change.

Attachments

• 20221124_194313coins.jpg
    20221124_194313coins.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 428
  • 20221124_194355trash.jpg
    20221124_194355trash.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 422
Decent looking hunt , silver always good if you don't get coil over the gold congrats...

Congrats on the silver and on a successful hunt! When you're on a beach the water is where its at about 90% of the time.

Tried some MD today and surprised i didnt get skunked.Last two times out i came up with a penny or two. Walked into the water with waders and scooped up some silver in about three feet of water. First time wading while MD.The rest was found on the beach. $2 in change.
Looks like a great hunt! Don't let YouTube vids skew reality. Most of us go several hundred hours before finding something worthy of posting. :cool:

Congrats on the silver and on a successful hunt! When you're on a beach the water is where its at about 90% of the time.
Facts!

Thanks, split shots and leaders are brutal, but after finding a small piece of gold chain years ago i never stop until i find it. In the water is a different story.

Back
Top Bottom