Biggest center stone ever! *GOLD **New Jeep

DaviDs

Forum Supporter
Of course this is click bait!
  • This IS the biggest center stone I've ever found. It's also the biggest fugazi. Bwhaha
  • *Yes, it is Gold but I left out " -plated " !!!
  • **And, it is my New (to me) Jeep. Just like the real ones, it was stuck in the sand and had be pulled out.
  • Pendant looks 10x better in person but magnification shows little bubbles. (it's glass)
Ahhhh, not all days are winners but its always nice getting something shiny in the Ole scoop. CHEERS! -David

PS - take a look at that folded pull-tab. I've probably found 50 of those at two beaches I frequently hit. Some are folded and some are cut in half. They usually give that broken ring/signal and it certainly gets the heart racing. Thinking maybe another detectorist is seeding the area. What are you thoughts?

5d6719ea5919d3ebc5d2147e81a8dab6.jpg

be947ca62cfe26a3f261269c7f78f918.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

I don't think so on the PT David. I find those as well as broken ones. I can tell you that breaking and folding PT's is something my undiagnosed ADD would probably do. :lol:

I don't think so on the PT David. I find those as well as broken ones. I can tell you that breaking and folding PT's is something my undiagnosed ADD would probably do. :lol:

I hear ya, but honestly, you every try to fold a PT lengthwise? I mean, in half is probably easy, but lengthwise takes tools or some serious muscle.

Of course this is click bait!

PS - take a look at that folded pull-tab. I've probably found 50 of those at two beaches I frequently hit. Some are folded and some are cut in half. They usually give that broken ring/signal and it certainly gets the heart racing. Thinking maybe another detectorist is seeding the area. What are you thoughts?
k

solid ring. as far as the pull tab, i get bored and fold mine all the time, kind of a fidget thing until i throw the can out. I am in the category of weird that i dont drink from a can unless i pull them off too :laughing:

naw, seeding a beach with pop tops is pointless. The tide, current, wind, waves would relocate them to other areas. You have no control so you are screwing your own beach.

Nice finds David. Part of the crystal could be faceted.

.......soooooo, what about the coin?

Back
Top Bottom