• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

OC MD Inlet Hunt

Surf Master

Forum Supporter
Tuesday went out for an afternoon hunt , erosion none , Flat beach , ran into 3 hunters , one older guy that doesn't do the internet , 2 other's got on the beach after I explored , herniated disc was hurting , 2 nice shell's , change , a charm Ride Or Die :lol: , a Daddy's charm chain which was tangled up in the smaller pair of glasses , as you can see Craig , Joe , not much here to find except junk , happy hunting . :roll::shrug:

Attachments

• P1010434.jpg
    P1010434.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 416
  • P1010433.jpg
    P1010433.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 415
  • P1010435.jpg
    P1010435.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 401
Last edited:
Don't know

I was away from the parking lot on the North side of the fishing peer , he had a hearing aid, and hip mount , his detector was enclosed what looked like home made waterproofing case with a white hollow in the middle coil , he said he was going to another beach , he appeared to be in his mid 70s , the other two that got on the beach after I turned South towards the inlet Male / Female team , male had an Equinox , Female had a Cheaper / looked like a Fisher, or Garrett , happy hunting .

Earl, You got out.. that is the most important thing. We got a good storm hitting this weekend..

Gonna say the same thing as Joe... you got out... you would have found nothing sitting at home...

Obn

Can't keep up with you Joe , I hunted just 4 U , as you thought I should hunt the Inlet , one of my herniated disc's out of two , is out of control , Ill be hanging from a Inverter , electric stim for a few days , even the slightest slop yesterday was torture , and it was mostly flat :shock: , I was hoping that little chain & charm was gold , but no , If I do find gold at the beach this year , I need credit , slim pickens here 4 sure , Earl

What I'm surprised at is you ran into 3 hunters if this is all you can find. What sustains their interest?

Ljs1

My guess the couple were down on a winter vacation , why rates are cheap , no people in the condos , and they saw me , so they jumped on the beach , the guy was in a race to get in front of me , but I turned around and went South , the older guy was a local that hits all the spots , I expected a little more erosion , when I got thier- a grading machine was leveling the beach , up NORTH it's all been replenished , happy hunting .

I think you should wear the "Ride or Die" pendant when you take out your motorcycle. :lol:

What I'm surprised at is you ran into 3 hunters if this is all you can find. What sustains their interest?

I would be wondering the same thing, my guess would be they had a storm pass a few days ago? All the years I hunted that place, the winter trips were just to get out. Summer, the place is jumping.

Felix

Didn't you mean I should have found a Detect or Die pendant , I be dead by now :laughing: wouldn't need to be T Boned , ps chances of that happening are slim to none , had the 2020 Cvo Street Glide since Feb . 2020 under 400 miles on it , the warranty expired :roll:

I feel your pain! got bad back, groin hernia repaired but hurts like Hades, still, and weather sucks past month, 3 1/2 hr drive to beach one way living in the middle of Georgia. AT LEAST you get to SEE a beach. my wife wont move, scared of hurricanes, and its cheaper to keep her they say.:laughing::laughing::laughing:. but i got a grandkid here so i stay. plus my job is here. i love the beach and cant really swim. half Ga coast off limits anyway, like Jekyll Island. they get serious there .. seize everything and Federal court sentence. all we basically have is tiny Tybee in Savannah and St Simon. mud hole ocean Tybee with seaport freighters churning up water. maybe one day make it to the ocean. i will dig up a ring for you... :cool3::yes:

The joys of back pain. I realized I forgot my back brace last night when I went to jam the scoop into the rocks and felt like a lightening bolt hit me in the lower back.

Right now I’m sitting here thinking “this isn’t so bad as long as I don’t move” [emoji51]

YOLO, Earl! Get out there buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom