• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Nice Silver Chain but My Sunglass Game is On Point!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
After working like a dog around the house yesterday - trimming trees and bushes for most of the day, (went through 3 shirts drenched in sweat!), today was going to be a detecting day for me. I took Noxy out this time and was in the water around 10am. Within 10 minutes and the 2nd target were the polarized Ray-Bans! About 10 minutes after that was the silver snake!! There were very few targets throughout my 4 hours hunting. I would score another 2 pairs of sunglasses with the detector – thinking they were both junk. At home, one of those was another expensive pair of Ray-Bans. The Oakley’s were an eyeball find as I was working the shore as were another 2 pairs of sunglasses and the masks. Again, I struck out on the gold but the other goodies are paying the bills so I can’t complain and really it's just great being out there! :yes:

Attachments

• 7-21-21.jpg
    7-21-21.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 357
  • 7-21-21 Silver.jpg
    7-21-21 Silver.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 342
  • 7-21-21 Glasses.jpg
    7-21-21 Glasses.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 345
  • 7-21-21 masks.jpg
    7-21-21 masks.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 369
I wonder if some of the people there know how much you like sunglasses and drop them for you... :lol:

To my knowledge, Ray-Ban is a type of glass that blocks out UV?

Josh

I'm surprised you didn't spray paint the aluma-chain gold and told us it was real.

Back
Top Bottom