• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

This is unbelievable.... Spanish again!

Ron 71

Forum Supporter
It's even the same year as the half Reale 1781, This one's a 2 Reale and has just become my new favorite coin find!
I seem to be finding stuff in pairs, it's the craziest thing, 3 coins I figured I'd never find and within a few weeks I found 2 of each as I also pulled another toasty V nickle today.
A very fun outing today also produced an old beat up sterling bracelet, A nice flat button, glue bottle stopper, and a couple of wheaties.
I hope you all are staying safe out there and enjoying the weekend!
Thanks for looking and HH!

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

That is fantastic I don’t see many 2 Real. Great hunt my friends .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!!! What type of site are you hunting?

Thanks CW! It's a public park near home, it must have been a picnic spot because I find lots of old flatware
Beautiful !
Thank you Tom!
Another one!!?? :shock: Early USA is being kind to you! Nice chunk of sterling too! Stay on 'em!
Thanks Foragist!
Keep it up Ron! Great finds!!
Thanks Pumptech!
That is fantastic I don’t see many 2 Real. Great hunt my friends .

Thank you Truth!
Wow ! Congrats ! What are the chances of finding 2 Reals in a lifetime ? You are definitely doing something right .
Thanks Soil Surgeon! I still haven't found my second Barber coin, I never thought I'd dig a coin that old.

Wow... congrats Ron. Looks like a fun and productive day you had. I’ve never found a 2 reale or larger; just half and one reales. Earliest was a 1776.

I was probably within a couple miles of your house yesterday, driving up to York, Maine. Rt 128 traffic seemed like pre-Covid days... jammed. Was surprised to see so much Fall foliage color this far south so early.

Keep on beepin and diggin, my friend.

Cool bracelet,and Reale. Congrats on the v nickel too.
Thanks metal!
Wow... congrats Ron. Looks like a fun and productive day you had. I’ve never found a 2 reale or larger; just half and one reales. Earliest was a 1776.

I was probably within a couple miles of your house yesterday, driving up to York, Maine. Rt 128 traffic seemed like pre-Covid days... jammed. Was surprised to see so much Fall foliage color this far south so early.

Keep on beepin and diggin, my friend.

Thank you Jim! I would have loved to see 1776, It's amazing these treasures are still out there waiting to be found.
The fall colors do seem to be early, I was planning on heading north next weekend, Hopefully won't miss the peak colors.

Dang Ron, beautiful 2 reale! One of my favorite coin finds as well. Hit that place low and slow until you hear no more! Good luck out there!

Thanks CW! It's a public park near home, it must have been a picnic spot because I find lots of old flatware

Thank you Tom!

Thanks Foragist!

Thanks Pumptech!

Thank you Truth!

Thanks Soil Surgeon! I still haven't found my second Barber coin, I never thought I'd dig a coin that old.

A park?????? That’s insane!!! I can’t find clad in my park much less huge sterling and Spanish.

Back
Top Bottom