New Spot Yields Silver Rings

Dan(NM)

Elite Member
Hit a couple of spots this morning, nothing but some clad and the usual trash. My tolerance for trash was low today, so, I called it a morning after about 3 hours.

I needed to gas my car up and on the way I got a gut feeling to try a new spot. Sooooo.... off I went.

I put the coil down and new right away this spot hadn't been hit lately. Every swing I was getting 2-3 low to mid tones, to me that's a good sign.

I decided to start a grid pattern and work my way up from just above the water line and within 10 minutes I had my first silver ring :) within minutes, I had the second ring.

After about an hour, I had 1 more silver and a junker and decided to come back when it wasn't as warm and late.

I have a feeling there's gonna be a couple of goldies lurking among the trash.

Attachments

• finds (1).jpg
    finds (1).jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 633
  • finds (2).jpg
    finds (2).jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 616
  • trash.jpg
    trash.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 621
  • lake view.jpg
    lake view.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 572
Wow, judging by the looks of those coins and silver rings they have been there a while so I think you are right about no one hunting there- recently anyway. Looks like a very promising site- congrats! :yes:

Congrats on the rings and thanks for posting the other stuff. That's a lot of holes.

Cheers,
Ken

Love those unhunted beachesđź‘Ťcongrats and we will wait to see you post the golden goodies.:yes:

Last edited:
I like seeing those old round PT's they're a good sign that there's still older stuff to be had. Congrats on the spot and the silvers!

Wow with all that trash, you worked hard for those good targets. Congrats on the silver and new spot. I would not hesitate to hit that again. There has to be gold in there for sure. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom