• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Social Distancing #5 - silvers and gold...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Back to the beach for the April Fool hunt:laughing:practicing that distancing thing at a new place that was down to the clay...my beaches are still open ......scrap, and another Scholl's arch support, the opposite foot from the one I found water hunting last month:lol:..........$1.91 in old clad, a unfired .32, junk cross, lead toy water pistol, Junior NRA rifle pin, couple buttons, 6 wheats, a pair of Rosies...silvers #17 and #18, and gold #6...acid tested 3.4 grams of 14K with 3 blue stones and 4 tiny clear ones:pirate: I was getting tired of finding only 10K this season:laughing: Edik likes it:clapping: The ring sounded like aluminum scrap but I'm there to dig anything that beeps:yes: this isn't dirt hunting the trashy park...That's it for this outing so as always, thanks for the looks, see you after the next and Happy Hunting to all!

Last edited:
Good Job Bruce! You are rolling!! Continue the mission and be safe!

Wow Bruce, Erik sure has a great smile while wearing that pretty with a awful lot of deserved pride. Congrats on the Silvers, The beautiful Gold and all the rest. Glad your still able to get out a play. Trapper

Way to go Capt. Nice score on the silver and the beautiful butter. That ring is a sweet one for sure. Always wanted to try water hunting but with no beaches around here and lakes are all in state parks which have very strict mding policies makes it more than I am willing to deal with. Also glad to see some members are still able to get out, yous guys posts keep me going during this lockdown. Thanks. Good luck, Mark

"I'm there to dig anything that beeps , this isn't dirt hunting a trashy park". Words that always "ring" true in my book.

:dingding: Beautiful ring! Good to see someone out there still being able to hunt.

Back
Top Bottom