• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Huge little bucket lister...it’s trime time!

Waveoff

Elite Member
What’s up my fellow friendly MD’ers! I haven’t been here in a while and haven’t really been out much. Life and work in general has consumed most of my time. Last year was amazing for me as far as silver goes...144 FTY. I’ll be happy if I can come close to the same totals this year.

Speaking of this year, it’s off to a slow start with only 2 silvers FTY. My second silver was a major bucket lister of mine, though. This little beauty came out of a spot where I’ve found lots of stuff from colonial through Civil War eras.

Thanks for looking and HH!

vBuNgVj.jpg

vbDNEzJ.jpg

nH615RK.jpg

Nice! Not an easy score! Congrats! My only Trime is also an 1852.

Showing my ignorance, but I had never even seen one before. Very nice find! I will have to add that to my bucket list now!

Thats a dream find, too bad its got a hole, congrats.:wow:

Thanks! It actually doesn’t have a hole...just a speck of dirt that makes it look like it. It does seem a little bent though when laying on a flat surface.

Nice! Not an easy score! Congrats! My only Trime is also an 1852.

Thank you! What a coincidence. :)

Such a great coin! Congrats!

Thank you!

That is one might fine find. Those trimes are rarely found...congrats!

Thanks JAK! I’m surprised people don’t find them more often. They minted millions of them.

Oh man that’s a killer coin, super congrats!

Thanks GS!

Showing my ignorance, but I had never even seen one before. Very nice find! I will have to add that to my bucket list now!

Thank you! They’re a pretty rare find but super cool little pieces of silver.

Niiioce!

You find it with the Nox? What did it ring up?

Thanks! I sure did...solid 18-19 about 5” deep.:yes:

Great finds! That trime is really a great find. On the top of my bucket list.

That coin is kinda magical and mesmerizing to look at..,your part of a elite crowd now Fred.Hope you don’t forget us common folk ..lol..Great find,Congrats

Congrats man, trimes are tiny little buggers!

Thank you! At first I thought it was one of those old play money coins.:lol:

Great finds! That trime is really a great find. On the top of my bucket list.

Thanks! I still can’t believe I found one.

Wish I could get one, 👍 congrats.

Thank you! They’re out there. Don’t skip those Indian signals.;)

Excellent find! Hoping to scratch that off my list this year as well, congrats!

Thanks cellrdwellr! I’m sure you’ll find one soon enough and add it to the rest of your amazing finds.:yes:

Beautiful coin! I hope to find a trime one day as well!

Thank you! If you get on a super old site dig it all and you might just find one as well.:)

That coin is kinda magical and mesmerizing to look at..,your part of a elite crowd now Fred.Hope you don’t forget us common folk ..lol..Great find,Congrats

Thanks Pete! It’s hard to look at because it’s so small for my aging eyes to see the details. Thank goodness for zoom on these camera phones.:lol: We’ll have to try and get together for a hunt this year.:yes:

excellent pix. Nice !

Thank you Tom! I just wish I had a largie from that hunt to really round it out with a penny trifecta. This spot has previously given up 5 large cents...4 were found on one hunt.:D

Back
Top Bottom