Party beach keeps on giving

CarsonChris

Elite Member
Spent a few hours up at Tahoe tonight. Found about $9 in clad, a silver ring, and a 1940 something wheat penny. 66BEABAF-9C0A-4DD1-8AC7-F2C47FCDC436.jpg

B2802415-4264-42B8-97D3-F90389CA22F1.jpeg

Metal detecting in such a beautiful place. How do you keep your mind on detecting. Another good hunt.

Metal detecting in such a beautiful place. How do you keep your mind on detecting. Another good hunt.

I had a twenty something beautiful young lady ask me what it sounded like when I detect. Viewing her was more distracting than the lake! I let her swing the detector a little.

I've been hesitant to hunt some of the party islands near me because of the expected trash. Did you find more than the usual amount of cans, caps & pull-tabs?

I've been hesitant to hunt some of the party islands near me because of the expected trash. Did you find more than the usual amount of cans, caps & pull-tabs?

Not to bad except after the Fourth of July. Most people clean up after themselves there. Lots of available trash cans.

Very nice!! Havent been around much but glad to see your still out there swinging! How's that ring count coming???

Really nice Area Chris.. I was in Reno last weekend, drove down to Carson City to hunt Saturday morning.. went to a fairly new park (nothing) and then went to a wilderness area down by the river.. nothing there either but really deep sand and a bunch of aluminum cans..

whole way back to Reno was wishing I had gone to Tahoe instead as the drive was about the same.. next time !

Back
Top Bottom