Looking for jewelry version 2 - more gold!

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
Ed and I returned to the spot we hit yesterday. Ed has better discipline than me and focused on mid tones. He got the gold. He got a nice 14k band and half of a gold locket.

I dug 91 quarters, 52 dimes, 20 Nickels (Ed dug 30), and enough pennies to get my clad total to $29.43 on the 4 hours. I must have dug 100+ pulltabs. I didn’t get one piece of jewelry. There is still plenty there. We haven’t dented the place yet. Might get one more dig in before we don’t have access.

I need anti inflammatory meds stat! Now I remember why I quit looking for gold on land!

d4c84d664e7d1ce4c9c0c3df730db3fd.jpg

5083d8a372cffd5fbd1e318d59146d8d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man! That’s a lot of digging! My back hurts looking at the pics! Ha nice job

I would think it would hurt to dig the volume of targets. Still, digging almost $30 in one hunt says there is a lot to dig. Congrats Jerry, hope you get theGold on the next visit. Trapper

Wow! With that volume of targets one could probably go down to retrieve a target and never have to get back up. Nice digs!

Dang man, that's a lot of clad! Your clad amount exceeded the melt value of my last gold find:laughing:

Wow! With that volume of targets one could probably go down to retrieve a target and never have to get back up. Nice digs!

Man! That’s a lot of digging! My back hurts looking at the pics! Ha nice job

WOW! Congrats on the major coin haul! My body hurts looking at all of that.:lol:

Wow, that's a lot of digging. Nice hunt!

Dang man, that's a lot of clad! Your clad amount exceeded the melt value of my last gold find:laughing:

91 quarters?! 100 pulltabs in one hunt?! You are a digging machine!

I would think it would hurt to dig the volume of targets. Still, digging almost $30 in one hunt says there is a lot to dig. Congrats Jerry, hope you get theGold on the next visit. Trapper

Congrats on all the good finds and the clad haul!

I’ll teach you how to dig gold one day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now everyone knows why I’ve had two back surgeries...I’m an idiot, [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji2959][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji2959][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji23][emoji2959]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ed and I returned to the spot we hit yesterday. Ed has better discipline than me and focused on mid tones. He got the gold. He got a nice 14k band and half of a gold locket.

I dug 91 quarters, 52 dimes, 20 Nickels (Ed dug 30), and enough pennies to get my clad total to $29.43 on the 4 hours. I must have dug 100+ pulltabs. I didn’t get one piece of jewelry. There is still plenty there. We haven’t dented the place yet. Might get one more dig in before we don’t have access.

I need anti inflammatory meds stat! Now I remember why I quit looking for gold on land!

Oooh. I hate it when I get to the end of a long day's hunt, and find my quarter count is JUST shy of 100... I've had that happen a few times! Good job on hanging in there in the mid-range area. that's quite a feat. There are days, when even I, the self-proclaimed ring-guy, give up on the pop-tab signals. I'll dig everything around those 53s on the AT Max, but sometimes, I just cannot bend any more!

Skippy

Back
Top Bottom