Barbers

Dirt Dog

Forum Supporter
North Attleboro soon moving to Cumberland RI
A couple Sundays ago I got a new pack and decided I would take a hike with it and do a little shed hunting/Metal detecting. I found my first Barber dime!
15dae22d05237505409e08a2aec65747.jpg

During the course of the next week I got to thinking I was so excited about the Barber I never rechecked the hole or the area around it. I went back Sunday and found these!
9cda93e4705a46def6ccc19e879d5ddd.jpg

Don’t know what the pennies are but I’m very excited about the dimes. Lesson learned. Check your holes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet scores! I see you found a pine tree too, you lucky dog! Congrats! My guess on the pennies, one wheat and one injun, both 1909' s!

Congratz on the first barber. You are now officially a stud-muffin :cool:

And I notice that you're from the east coast. Thus: Before long, it will be seateds. Then before long: Busts. Then colonial coppers, and LC's will be jumping into your pouch !

Congrats on the old silvers!
Thank you
Congrats on a fine dime!:yes:
Thank you
Sweet scores! I see you found a pine tree too, you lucky dog! Congrats! My guess on the pennies, one wheat and one injun, both 1909' s!
Thank you! That Pinetree was my first find! How does one top that?:( Both Wheaties 1914 & 1917
Congrats on your first barber dime! That 1917 Merc looks to be in great shape as well.:yes:
Thank you! All three are in great shape.

Great finds finds! Nice work!!
Thank you!

Congrats on the barber man. Nice find!
Thank you!

Congratz on the first barber. You are now officially a stud-muffin :cool:
Thanks!

And I notice that you're from the east coast. Thus: Before long, it will be seateds. Then before long: Busts. Then colonial coppers, and LC's will be jumping into your pouch !

Sounds like you're jealous! :laughing:

A big congrats on finding your first Barber !

You also found a 1652 Pine Tree Shilling two years ago ... WOW !!!
In my opinion that's the "Holy Grail" of coins that you can find here in the US !

Good Hunting !

Congrats on the amazing finds! :woot: Beautiful barbers and even the Merc is over 100 years old (and pretty good condition, too)! :hi5: Great saves. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom