• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Dead Flat December Day

Mud-puppy

Forum Supporter
The Big Lake seldom goes dead flat...Very strange conditions that portends either vast riches or doom......Very foggy..... perfect Bigfoot weather! This is their mating season ya know, so a guy has to be extra special careful..Its well known that Bigfoots in rut will often act out their sectuallity on weaker Humans...

Bigfoots in rut, much like Marines on shore leave, its the "Any Old Port in a Storm" scenario... no gender bias in this regard....

...I was hunting a very sweet cut when I saw a large furry Biped stumbling along down the beach in my direction......."Oh Great!" "Here comes one now!" "I'm gonna be Buggered by a Bigfoot again!"...I readied my scoop defensively, knowing that would not be much of a deterrent, nor would my waders...

Luckily, It turned out to be our Forum Member, One part of 'The Treasure Twosome'! After a little chat, I got out of there just the same...As sweet as the conditions were to be finding gold, I didnt feel comfortable any longer....I mean hey, whats a full grown Man doing out here on a desolate stretch of beach in this weather? Surely up to no good? Plus, my waders were leaking, from the inside!:laughing:

Yeah, thats a spoon ring....plated...:mad:

Attachments

• dec 14-18.jpg
    dec 14-18.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 701
  • dec 14-18-1.jpg
    dec 14-18-1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 701
  • dec 14-18-2.jpg
    dec 14-18-2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 722
Last edited:
Good to get out and find a ring. That water does look calm. Not a bad idea to get out of there anyway, being Bigfoot mating season and all.

Man your threads crack me up. Rutting bigfoot=no joke.

Who on Earth spends the time and trouble to make a spoon ring with plated silver? :twisted: That's just monstrous!:takethat:

Atleast you got some exercise and had fun . As for them hairy man violating creatures you have along your shores just play dead :laughing:i hear that works:laughing:

Yeah:
It was eerie out there. Found some more spoons if you need more rings. I went up the street after that and hunted next to a west Mi legend and fellow forum member. Hope l did not crowd him too much.
33e17ce2b16928368a0adb98ac1490e1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WOW MUD, are we lucky you got out of their. I could not of what kind of story you would come up with if BIGFOOT caught up with you. OH, what a problem that might bring to our pages here.
Than the thought of many MUD FOOT people wading around in the water looking for spoon rings or bubble gum wrappers.
Sure glad you are OK.

Take care... KEN. :D

Man, beautiful flat calm, bracing cold water, what better conditions for a hunt? BUT, with no breeze to carry the scent of that Bigfoot over to you, he could have been on you in a flash :yikes: and you'd be out looking for a new pair of waders. :laughing: You were smart to make tracks while you could. Oh, by the way, I think the spoon ring is cool, plated or not. I doubt Ms. Bigfoot would be wearing sterling, so you undoubtedly got away with her ring, unscathed. You are one lucky guy!

. Hope l did not crowd him too much. /QUOTE]

:laughing: Its always great to run into another Forum Hunter out a Field....Especially in December! This Lake seldom gives anybody a chance to get in and hunt, so a guy has to do it whenever possible...Good to see you Man! Makes a guy think He's not alone in this addiction..with leaking waders.. :cheers:

The Big Lake seldom goes dead flat...Very strange conditions that portends either vast riches or doom......Very foggy..... perfect Bigfoot weather! This is their mating season ya know, so a guy has to be extra special careful..Its well known that Bigfoots in rut will often act out their sectuallity on weaker Humans...

Bigfoots in rut, much like Marines on shore leave, its the "Any Old Port in a Storm" scenario... no gender bias in this regard....

...I was hunting a very sweet cut when I saw a large furry Biped stumbling along down the beach in my direction......."Oh Great!" "Here comes one now!" "I'm gonna be Buggered by a Bigfoot again!"...I readied my scoop defensively, knowing that would not be much of a deterrent, nor would my waders...

Luckily, It turned out to be our Forum Member, One part of 'The Treasure Twosome'! After a little chat, I got out of there just the same...As sweet as the conditions were to be finding gold, I didnt feel comfortable any longer....I mean hey, whats a full grown Man doing out here on a desolate stretch of beach in this weather? Surely up to no good? Plus, my waders were leaking, from the inside!:laughing:

Yeah, thats a spoon ring....plated...:mad:

The other guy hunting told me he didn’t find squat and it was sanded in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man... it's that nice out there and a guy can't even get an invite to come harass your with his drone so he can make a good YouTube video for the people!! :cool: What gives?? :?:

That makes me feel a little better.

That is the worst sand conditions I have seen @ that beach. I was moving fast trying to find anyplace offshore that held targets and I found none.
If it wasn't for the most excellent chili dog joint on my way home I might have been a little mad at stopping there!

:laughing:

Still tough out there...but could not resist the tranquil surf on a gorgeous day. Thankful for small rewards...925 Pandora ring and 15 cents. Wife approved.
3b655947afdfecbe23aae9e76ba816f9.jpg
1976ad77452cede1ffcdf7728c8ae3d0.jpg

Nice work T2some! Man was it HOT out there this afternoon or what? A guy coulda been wading barefoot in shorts! I went to the place where your grandkid worked the gate,..You know the place....

Wadered up and actually pulled some targets!...its blown out good to be danged there on the South side...worth a hit if you are in that area tomorrow..

I got too overheated and nearly had heat stroke, this damned warm weather snuck up on us!....:laughing:.

Back
Top Bottom