Daughters first

mdtrapper

Elite Member
Had my Daughter out with me for her first time, with the old ace 250. She dug her first Quarter, not silver but she was excited about it anyway.:D

Attachments

• coin.jpg
    coin.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 494
Whatever you did to get your daughter interested , a bunch of us here wish you would let us know the recipe to get our wive's as interested ! :friends:

It is a great way to spend time with your child. She will remember the time together and that quarter forever.

Fabulous! Have you got her in the skinning shed yet?:yes: Anytime you get to share with your offspring it is a cherished memory. Think about some of the up and coming adventures. Congrats to you both. Trapper

Great team!!!!

my wife got interested in me hunting more and finding more rings when I brought home a nice silver ring with some diamonds .

Last edited:
Let her know that she did a good job. And continue to enjoy all the time you can with your daughter.HH &GL

Congrats on the quarter! Whats the tanktop say? I often thought about making a tshirt for metal detecting, it looks MD themed, anyone else?

Nothing better in the world than having our kids out detecting with us. Had my 12 year old daughter out with me today . Had to promise her a ice cream but she had fun .

Back
Top Bottom