More SoCal Silver Including My Best Spill Ever With A Big One In The Hole

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here are some finds from my last two hunts, both were for a few hours after work at pounded parks.

During the first hunt I wasn't finding much, just a couple wheat and then got a weird signal with a high tone in the mix. I started digging and a few inches down I found a AA battery and thought that's not what I heard. I dug a little deeper and my pinpointer started going off and pulled out a Walker. I was super excited to find a Walker at this particular LA park as it has been hammered. I texted my buddies Dan, Kurt, and Steve and they couldn't believe that was still there. Then I rechecked the hole and got another signal that ended up being a Washington quarter, then a wheat came out of the hole, then a 41 nickel, and lastly a merc. I was giving my buddies play by play as I was pulling the coins out of the ground. .91¢ is now my best spill ever for old coins and my 3rd Walker of the year.

The next hunt I went to a couple parks on the way home from work and ended up finding 2 rosies and a merc.

Thanks for looking.
Jason

Attachments

• IMG_7647.jpg
    IMG_7647.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 549
  • IMG_7620.jpg
    IMG_7620.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 553
  • IMG_7615.jpg
    IMG_7615.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 553
  • IMG_7621.jpg
    IMG_7621.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 548
  • IMG_7630.jpg
    IMG_7630.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 538
I guess the reject masking signal of the AA battery, caused most others to pass that signal. Congratz !

Amazed every time you post silver from the hammered parks! Congrats on the Walker spill.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice job on catching that signal! I always enjoy seeing silver come out of parks, especially when it's a pounded SoCal park. Gives a guy some hope for hunting their own parks. Grats on the awesome spill and other silvers!

One heck of a spill Jason a a fine couple of hunts. again it is why your known as one of the best as you beat the battery cover up and came home with the goodies. That spill really does beat my double Half hole. Trapper

Beautiful COMPLETE Walker!! :wow::shock:
Thanks Ron and yes, glad this one is whole.
Way to go!! Show that pounded park whose boss! That Walker looks to be in nice shape, I hope to find one someday.
Thanks and good luck finding your first Walker.
I guess the reject masking signal of the AA battery, caused most others to pass that signal. Congratz !
Thanks Tom. Yes, the battery saved it as it would have easily been found by all the people who have pounded this park over the year. It pays to go slow and know what you are hearing in the ground.
Awesome finds Jason! That walker is sweet! Nice job
Thanks Tom
Dang man nice job. Now that is a spill. Beats my best by .41 cents.
Thanks buddy.
That's a nice spill!
Thanks
Amazed every time you post silver from the hammered parks! Congrats on the Walker spill.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks. People don't hunt these parks because the easily signals are gone. I love the challenge of finding stuff from them.
Nice job on catching that signal! I always enjoy seeing silver come out of parks, especially when it's a pounded SoCal park. Gives a guy some hope for hunting their own parks. Grats on the awesome spill and other silvers!
Thanks bud! Take it as a challenge to find silver from your pounded park.
One heck of a spill Jason a a fine couple of hunts. again it is why your known as one of the best as you beat the battery cover up and came home with the goodies. That spill really does beat my double Half hole. Trapper
Thanks for the kind words Trapper! I would still take your double walker spill. You got me by 9¢.
That’s a nice coin , nice job.
Thank you.

That is so cool! Not only an old coin spill, but it includes a nice walking Lib! And not only that, but you found it all under a stupid battery! Thank you litterbug, for carelessly tossing your battery in the park! Without that mask, some Joe Shmoe would've dug that treasure long ago. It boggles the noggin.

Great spill jason!!!! Keep up the good work. No park is really hunted out, you just have to get under all the modern clad and junk. Hope to one day get out there with you again.

Back
Top Bottom