• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Florida Day 3. Pictures!!

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Well nothing exciting yet. Waves still super high. I went out in them and got SOAKED, knocked down and all wet. Laughed the whole time but couldn't dig a target if I wanted to!

Anyway, totals so far 122 pennies, 18 nickels, 32 dimes 22 quarters and the 10 Peso coin.

Three small pieces of silver! A bead, a pendant and a small fresh drop ring. Other two rings are costume I think.

Day after tomorrow is supposed to be calm. Lets hope. Dying to get out there.

Last edited:
Hopefully you'll get some calm thrown in with the unseasonable heat we're having. I have found 3 those aluminum religious medallions in the last few months. I wonder if they're part of some ritual or prayer and left on purpose?

Nice haul. :clapping:

I have found one of those in the lower right of the pic. Not on the beach though.

I have been wanting to pickup a beach detector for so long but its simply not in the budget, Maybe some day. :money:

Hopefully you'll get some calm thrown in with the unseasonable heat we're having. I have found 3 those aluminum religious medallions in the last few months. I wonder if they're part of some ritual or prayer and left on purpose?

I found like 5 in a parking lot at a hospital. Appears you can get them dirt cheap on feebay. Did find my first one blessed by a Priest according to the marking on the back. Cant find it to post a pic?

About twice a year I find hundreds of them in Publix parking lots. I'd guess it is some group that prays over an area.

Back
Top Bottom