3 Large Cents Same Hole

Danny T

Elite Member
I had a great day at a local farm that dates back to 1785. 3 Large Cents (no dates) with busts facing right -I think that puts them between 1793-1807, please correct me if I'm mistaken. Also the 1900 IH, 39 Merc, a sterling ring and cool fob of some sort with a hunter on an elephant, all sitting on what I believe is a sterling bill-fold case?

Hope you are all having a great season.

Please check out my post in the Member Links section "New Podcast Life Underground". I would appreciate any support on my new project and invite you to PM me if you are interested in having anything featured on future episodes.

Best,
Danny T

Attachments

• 3 Large Cents.jpg
    3 Large Cents.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 497
:wow::shock:

That is a amazing hunt. I've got to get up to the NE before you guys find all the Largies! Congrats.

Member Links?

Danny,
This is great, but while I have seen a few references to "Member Links" in this forum, I have yet to find it on any of the menu bars. Where is it?

I had a great day at a local farm that dates back to 1785. 3 Large Cents (no dates) with busts facing right -I think that puts them between 1793-1807, please correct me if I'm mistaken. Also the 1900 IH, 39 Merc, a sterling ring and cool fob of some sort with a hunter on an elephant, all sitting on what I believe is a sterling bill-fold case?

Hope you are all having a great season.

Please check out my post in the Member Links section "New Podcast Life Underground". I would appreciate any support on my new project and invite you to PM me if you are interested in having anything featured on future episodes.

Best,
Danny T

Wow Danny! That is out of sight! :cool:

My shop is on that Pratts Junction Road. I've found some cool relics right around the shop, but nothing this wild.

That is a lot of Draped Busts in one hole!! :yes:

What did you think the targets might have been? :yes:

Congratulations!

I'll check out your Pod Cast too!

Its in "Other Forums" which is the second group from the bottom and it is the third one down in that group. My post is New Podcast Life Underground. Let me know if you see it. Good luck on all your hunts!

Danny,
This is great, but while I have seen a few references to "Member Links" in this forum, I have yet to find it on any of the menu bars. Where is it?

Thanks Double D!

Hey we are right around the same area, I go by there everyday. Lets get together this year before the snow flies. Thanks for checking out my podcast too. If you have any ideas for future episodes give me a hollar.

Very Best
Danny T

Wow Danny! That is out of sight! :cool:

My shop is on that Pratts Junction Road. I've found some cool relics right around the shop, but nothing this wild.

That is a lot of Draped Busts in one hole!! :yes:

What did you think the targets might have been? :yes:

Congratulations!

I'll check out your Pod Cast too!

Nice finds! The "billfold" case may actually be a cigarette case, hard to tell from the photo.

Anytime you are coming up give me a holler, I'll get you onto acres and acres of old farmland. Happy hunting and good luck!

:wow::shock:

That is a amazing hunt. I've got to get up to the NE before you guys find all the Largies! Congrats.

Back
Top Bottom