Gold Ring #78 FTY, 10 V's, 6 Silvers

OBN

OldCherryPicker
Forum Supporter
5 Hour hunt today with my old buddy Mike, our first hunt of the year. Both had a great day in the water. My Best was a 14k unmarked gold ring along with several wore out coins. Most V Nickels I've ever dug, Ten.

This spot has been hammer bad, but the old Excalibur sure can find what no other machine can. I just jump in where there are holes and pick out the faints that were missed.

Attachments

• OBN0003.jpg
    OBN0003.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 524
  • RD78.jpg
    RD78.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 513
  • 20170819_185920.jpg
    20170819_185920.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 515
  • KIMG0052.jpg
    KIMG0052.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 524
Last edited:
Congrats on the gold OBN! Too bad about the stone in it. In 5 hours you pulled out alot of targets. Thats because of your skill and patience. I have to agree also with you about the Excal part too!:yes:

Daaaaaaannnnnnnngggggg 77! Seventy seven, *7*7* :wow:

Major congrats OBN!

Look out for that shark on your left man! :lol:

Thank You! Yes that Shark fin is for Big Earl, well it was a land mark so I figured I better cover it with something...

:dingding: That ring looks like an oldie - beautiful design too! 10 V nickels in one hunt!? :wow: That's 10 more than I've had in all my years at this hobby!

LOL Joe

I think you can compete with Phelps, your shark proof buddy :neo: :lol: bro,. nice find's , that many V nickel's , is surprising, you Da Man :thumbsup:

Normally I will dig Jeffersons but this place is older so they had a lot of things one could do for a Nickel.

Attachments

• OBN0005.jpg
    OBN0005.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 460
What's a V nickel:laughing: Dang, I'm envious of you northern hunters, you find old gold and old silver coin. The old coin finds just don't happen down here on the Gulf coast. Love that ring, and you're ring count is awesome!!
DL

5 Hour hunt today with my old buddy Mike, our first hunt of the year. Both had a great day in the water. My Best was a 14k unmarked gold ring along with several wore out coins. Most V Nickels I've ever dug, Ten.

This spot has been hammer bad, but the old Excalibur sure can find what no other machine can. I just jump in where there are holes and pick out the faints that were missed.

Very nice Joe... ever since I returned that gold ring I haven't found any.. but then again I haven't hunted since April at the beach... I have been doing some dirt digging as I have picked up quite a few permissions... from guys around here I am not missing much anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom