3 Straight Days Total $70.16 in clad!!

NoxDude

Elite Member
I went to a park that I have been to before last year. Ever since I changed out to the 5x8 coil on my Pro, I am in a new clad zone!!

HH!!

Atpro dude

Update! I just got back from my honey hole. (5/27/17) I was able to pull in $33.21 in just over 3 hours!!! Could be my all time record!! I had to stop because I am tired and my shorts were about ready to come down with all of the clad in my clad holder!!:yes::yes::laughing::laughing:

Found this silver ring too!

Attachments

• 20170527_152826.jpg
    20170527_152826.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 316
Last edited:
:dingding: You get the dinger for the designer silver! That should be worth a nice tidy bit and that clad hall was just insane!

Great job Jason.....Im stuck in Keene , NH at kids baseball tourney. Boy this place is in the middle of nowhere !! Wish I was home detecting but kids having fun comes first . Good luck man.....HH

Wow

$ 70.16 is awesome. That amount usually takes me a month to find. Congrates on digging all that clad. What's up with the 5 X 8 coil? Is the 5 X 8 coil made by Garrett? H H everyone

$ 70.16 is awesome. That amount usually takes me a month to find. Congrates on digging all that clad. What's up with the 5 X 8 coil? Is the 5 X 8 coil made by Garrett? H H everyone

This coil is indeed made by Garrett. It really does a good job getting in area where ton of trash.:yes:

Beautiful FAST pulling and great count! Nice Tiff you got yourself there!

Thanks Mud... Did not realize that I had a Tiff at the time. I thought it was a regular silver ring.

I have come to find out that the pickup zones at schools with grass is the place too be. I always thought that the school fields were the place too go. Well, they have been pretty much picked through.

The 5x8 was set to dimes and quarters. It does a real good job eliminating the other stuff. I have the iron disc set at 40. It crazy the coil will not even pickup a hint of a pull tab. I will go back and changed it over to 50-65 and see what comes up. Maybe some GOLD! I have TONS of schools out here to detect now that the kiddos are out of school this week!

atpro dude

Great job Jason.....Im stuck in Keene , NH at kids baseball tourney. Boy this place is in the middle of nowhere !! Wish I was home detecting but kids having fun comes first . Good luck man.....HH

THANKS! Did you bring your atp? Maybe hit a spot or two?

I was telling Mud-puppy that the go to places are the pick up zones at schools. I try to imagine where kids would be waiting for the pickups either sitting on the grass or next to a tree. It seems to be paying off.

I went to a park that I already been too from last year last Thursday and I picked up $19.95 and Friday $21.00. Just really impressed with the 5x8.

Yesterday was insane. The flag system really helps my back and doing the pattern will help too. $11 an hour! hahaha!!!

atpro dude

Holly cow DUDE. Here you go again. You must be detecting in a bank vault.
You are hurting my back again. We do not have many schools here, but I do hunt them pick up spots. I can dig coins all day. My problem is my back gives out in about 2 hours and I am down for a few days.
I bet you will beet last years total,
That ring might be worth a little...

KEN :D

Back
Top Bottom