• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

There's gold in them thar fields......

cfuller3

Forum Supporter
I ignored some grass cutting and several other things I should have been doing to get myself some therapy. For something. I drove to a different area than I normally move around in and let the gps find me some schools and parks. First stop was way too busy, I didn't do anything but around some equipment and the basketball court. Next area was full of soccer players. I mean full. But I did enjoy some real taco's while there. Didn't hunt. 3rd field was very large and didn't appear to be used as a community site, more for the high school and only during summer months. It was ripe considering the little area I hunted and what I brought home. The necklace is "fast", says "10 kts" right on it. When I weighed it, it said 11.1 G's..... isn't that speed in a circle or something?:lol: I got a lot of practice and showed patience hunting in two very trashy areas. Takes a change of thinking to dig in amongst all that stuff with the standard coil I was using. The wheat was added appeasement.
IMGP3842.jpg
IMGP3844.jpg
IMGP3843.jpg
IMGP3847.jpg

Dang, I resized them hogs.

sounds like a great day and gold too...... Very nice........

Glad to see you had a successful "therapy" day. That sure is a nice chunk of gold. Too bad I wasn't there to see it.:D It is hard to find field areas to hunt on the weekend. Especially during nice weather. Congratulations on the finds!!:yes:

Nice. Thanks. Hadn't checked. That's cool. Sort of takes care of the extra Lesche and the other "digger" special I saw go by yesterday and jumped on. And then some. Cool.

Looks like you got some good therapy there. I needed some therapy too on the way home today stopped by the basketball courts in Dunedin Park, dug 41 pennies and no bling :(

Back
Top Bottom