Found Lost Hearing Aid

Laura

While my husband and I were vacationing in Ontario, Canada, we went fishing at White Lake. A boat came in and they were looking all around the ground, so I asked them what the problem was. One fellow stated that he lost his hearing aid, and he thought it was when he put on his polaroid glasses right before they got into their boat to go fishing. They had looked all around and were about to give up, so I asked them if there was any metal in the hearing aid. They said, the only thing on the hearing aid that was metal was the battery. I went and got my ole Sovereign GT and within 10 minutes or so, found the hearing aid. Found out the fellow was from Michigan, not far from where we live (small world). Ended up being a good day for that fellow, as he was profoundly deaf. We didn't do so good fishing, but was still a really good day!

Guess that is one drawback of a hearing aid, if it drops out, you cannot hear where it lands. Good job on being a samaritan....................

right on! job well done! :good:

having a very deaf father, i know what it's like trying to communicate when he's not wearing either of his aids. (not to mention how much those things cost!)
glad you were able to help him out. :yes:

Pete

It was a very rewarding day!
I understand that! That reward is the look of relief and happiness when they've been reunited with their valuable, their "precious". That's payment enough for me! Congrats for making the gentleman's day, karma will come your way big time!

Back
Top Bottom