• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Looking for a miracle!

Thanks for the call, Kristy! You are my hero! I was also contacted by another local volunteer, named Jan. I'll keep his number on file in case you are unsuccessful.

After searching for an hour I couldn't find the ring. :frustrated::pullhair::( I so feel like I let him down. :(

I did however find a nice quarter about 3" down between the chukar pen and the house.

maybe me and Keith can go out there tomorrow and see what we can find
i returned his PM hope he calls

not to be funny but if he was getting hay for the live stock all I can say what goes in does come out if you get my drift :hmmm:

not to be funny but if he was getting hay for the live stock all I can say what goes in does come out if you get my drift :hmmm:

:facepalm: That is funny right there. :lol:

He had gloves on when he was feeding. He took the gloves off when he disconnected and wound up a hose.

Tell him to check his gloves. I took mine off one time at work and my ring stayed in it I did not know till the next morning when I got my gloves again that it was in them. I was so worried.

Tell him to check his gloves. I took mine off one time at work and my ring stayed in it I did not know till the next morning when I got my gloves again that it was in them. I was so worried.

We talked about his gloves. I asked him if he had checked inside his gloves when he noticed the ring was missing. He said he had. He also showed me where he took his gloves off and I searched and searched that area. We retraced his steps through the whole livestock feeding process and could not find it. I had also asked him to search in his house and move furniture to look for it thinking that it may have fallen out of his gloves when he took them out of his pocket when he got in the house.

Don't feel too bad Kristyg! I have had people come up to me on the beach and swear they had just dropped their ring in such and such an area and it does not turn up. Good try!!

Kristy, both my father and I appreciate your efforts very much. My father has contacted Jan, and I have numbers of several others as well, so we're taking it day by day.

Carcur, thanks for the PM. I'll be in touch if things don't work out today!

Kristy, both my father and I appreciate your efforts very much. My father has contacted Jan, and I have numbers of several others as well, so we're taking it day by day.

Carcur, thanks for the PM. I'll be in touch if things don't work out today!

Keep us posted please!

Back
Top Bottom