Lost at Cowell Beach in Santa Cruz CA

yrekadude

Elite Member
Hello,

a friend of mine has lost a small platinum ring just recently on the beach north side of Santa Cruz Wharf on Cowell Beach. (she contacted me through my website www.goldbuddies.com )

Here is her description:

"The ring is a small solitaire diamond ring with a claw mount and the band is platinum band" :no:

If you find it please contact me and I will get you in contact with the person who wants it back! There may be a reward if you find it. :shock:

I have a better idea where she might have lost it and I'm going to try to go get it tonight. Please do the right thing if you found it.

Thanks

Wesley AkA Yrekadude
530-two-six-two-0013

Last edited:
I will keep my eyes and ears open to see if anyone reports this find. Will let you know if I have any luck myself.

UPDATE!! This ring has been found (but not by me :no::(:no:)
I'll let Wes, aka:YrekaDude, tell the story! We may have gained a new Forum member in the process!!:D

We found it! too quickly even - no suspense lol

Wow,

very excited. I arrived there and saw two people with detectors and my heart stopped a bit, then I was relieved when SeabeaRon introduced himself. Ron seemed to recognize me and I'm glad we finally met! Also we had a young couple with a Fisher underwater detector there. Anoosh is the girl's name and she was excited to get to help. I told Anoosh the general area where Helen lost her ring and she excitedly went over there and started looking.

Meanwhile SeaBeeRon and I were comparing gear and saying hello and without warning Anoosh came running back with the ring in her hand. I felt good and bad at the same time LOL.. Sheesh I hadn't even started and she got it already.. :p

picture.php

Well, Anoosh was nice and gave me the ring to give to Helen and I've contacted her. She is delighted and will pick it up tomorrow sometime. I also gave her Anoosh's email address to contact her. ;)

I continued to metal detect and went on the other side of the pier closer to the vollyball courts and was starting to worry about the parking meter when I got a beep and scooped it and out came a 14k gold ring!! then I ran the detector over the spot and AGAIN another 14k gold ring!! Here is a picture of all three of them... :shock: My iPhone doesn't focus worth BEANS.... so it's blurry.. here is a pic of all three of them.. (removed old and used pictures from my Nintendo Gameboy lol....

picture.php

picture.php

This might need to go in the Jaw Dropping Finds section lol...

What a DAY! Same day as the Earthquake in Virginia.... GUESS WHAT.. Helen is here on vacation from Virginia~!! :lol:

I am happy and had a great day. I feel recharged from many a day getting just junk and corroded Zincolns lol!

Last edited:
That is very cool she will get the ring back and that was nice that you all did a good thing....Nice Job.:cool:

Thanks guys, I had fun today. Sorry I found it too quickly Wes...haha. Anyway, glad that she is getting it back. Hope to see you out on the beach again. Nice work on those other two rings!!

Thanks guys, I had fun today. Sorry I found it too quickly Wes...haha. Anyway, glad that she is getting it back. Hope to see you out on the beach again. Nice work on those other two rings!!

Haha - it's beginners luck for sure. Don't think anything of it, I think it's great you found it! I hope it fuels your passion for metal detecting! I had to whine a little though haha.

I also hope to see you and your boyfriend out on the beach finding treasure again!

Welcome to the Forum Anoosh!! Hope to see more from you on here!:yes:

Dang Wes, looks like you already got your reward!!:shock::wow::shock: I left the beach too soon!!:roll::p Congratz!!:yes:

Awesome job guys!!! Well done! Congrats on her finding the lost ring and congrats to you for the (2) 14k rings! Sounds like a great day to me! WTG!

Welcome to the forum Anoosh! Hope you are enjoying my old stomping grounds. I left them in Ron's care when I moved. :D

PS: Great job on finding the missing ring!

Happy owner reunited with ring !!

Hey there, I met up with Helen today and she has her ring back :yes:

Here is a picture!

picture.php

Enjoy Helen and have a nice trip back to Virginia! ;)

Great Job guys and gals just trying to find it for her was a good deed . Now you big manly guys let that nice young lady take you down maybe your just getting old . lol The other two rings were great you redeemed your self there , very nice finds . Also welcome to the forum Anoosh nice job finding the ring ahead of those guys . Congrats all of you good Job...

Harold

Back
Top Bottom