!UPDATED! Appraised at $450.00 15th Ring - V3i hits GOLD and DIAMONDS!!

rizar33

Well The wife needed to do some shoping so she agreed to drop me off at one of my spots. And low and behold I get a perfect 14 VDI no bouncing, nothing. So I dug it and out popped this baby!!

It's made by Libman Company, has a stamp of "2" in it which means SI - Clarity & GH - Color! It has twelve of those diamonds! It's 14K and it WILL be getting appraised!!

I sure hope this roll I am on continues!!

I was sure hoping it would have appraised at more but it is $450.00 I didn't have before!!

Attachments

• Diamond Ring.jpg
    Diamond Ring.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 600
Interested to see how it appraises! Nice job....awesome find! I dug a bunch of junk today at an old foundation of a house that was built many years ago. This place has been pounded for several years by the local yokels...but still had a few cool finds. Gettysburg, here I come!

Very nice...Congrats !....Was that VDI 14 in standard C&J program? Any tweaks ? Stock coil? I just picked up the 6x10 DD for my V3i. I've been finding a few silver coins, wheats, and two silver pieces of jewelry. I only ask because our soil is somewhat similar here, and I'm always on the lookout for settings that could improve on my first gold find. Any input would be appreciated.
:cool:

Very nice...Congrats !....Was that VDI 14 in standard C&J program? Any tweaks ? Stock coil? I just picked up the 6x10 DD for my V3i. I've been finding a few silver coins, wheats, and two silver pieces of jewelry. I only ask because our soil is somewhat similar here, and I'm always on the lookout for settings that could improve on my first gold find. Any input would be appreciated.
:cool:

You should talk to "tumbleinn" on the Whites Forum. He is from your area and VERY knowledgeable about the V31. If you get on there forum I am under "rizar33" there also.

I love the 6x10 on the V3i. It does a GREAT job of picking out the trash from treasure. I was using the C&J program but I had the RX up to 8 I think. I am always tweaking it to the current site so I am not surw what it is even set at right now.

Congratulations on a beautiful ring find. Not to sound dumb because I only found a couple of gold rings but where do you go to get a ring like that appraised? I'm guessing a jewelry store but do they charge for the appraisal?

Back
Top Bottom