Need Help in Dupage Area

Sampeg

Need a little help in Dupage area... well, more like Geneva area... but you get the point. I lost my wedding band last weekend, and need to save marriage.

Help will be greatly appreciated!

I was force in the hobby due to a lost wedding ring D:

I addmit it. I was force in the hobby due to a lost wedding ring D:

Im not giving up! I will find it! This is Spartaaa! Not sure if a radioshack detector will help tho :/

I need hunting buddies near Dupage, IL or a few comfort words would do :"( Help will be greatly appreciated.

I addmit it. I was force in the hobby due to a lost wedding ring D:

Im not giving up! I will find it! This is Spartaaa! Not sure if a radioshack detector will help tho :/

I need hunting buddies near Dupage, IL or a few comfort words would do :"( Help will be greatly appreciated.

If it was lost recently you shouldn't have alot of trouble finding the ring.

Usually though, they aren't exactly where you lost them. They roll, bounce etc. If you recently lost it, it shouldn't be very deep, 0-3 inches tops, and more than likely your machine will be able to find it. At first you might want to ignore the really deep targets 4 inches deep or less if it hasn't been long since you lost the ring.

As stated it should be in the top 3 inches or on the ground. Hopefully no one mowed the grass etc

If all you need to do is find a lost wedding ring I suggest you go to:

The Ring Finders

and check to see if there is a local finder in your area. There are 10 listed for Illinois but I don't know which one is close to your area.

If it was recently lost you MIGHT have some luck with the RS unit.

Ringfinders charges whether they find it or not. Contact lostmystuff.net. The group is global and completely free. Just fill out a report and someone local should contact you.

Go to lostmystuff.net and put in a report. There are 64 people in IL who have signed up to look for things with a metal detector for FREE. There are many in the Chicago area near you.

I would help but you are 6 hours north of me.

My ring story

I looked at this post to see where "dupage" is. After reading the story I had to reply. I did the same thing. Lost my wedding ring at a swimming club. Not a pool, it was a man made, 2 acre lake. They had installed a sandy beach at one end. I lost the ring as I was crawling around in shallow water with the kids climbing on my back like I was an alligator. So......I bought a Heathkit metal detector kit and built it (guess I'm dating myself here). Well, the dam thing worked. I drove past the lake for a few years knowing they dropped it's level every few years for maintenance or whatever. It happened, all the previously submerged sand was exposed. I quickly explained my predicament to the owner and was allowed to search. I found coin after coin after coin. It was insane how much clad was in that sand. After years of waiting, you know, I found that wedding ring. When I pulled it out of the sand it looked like the day it fell off. I've obviously up graded my equipment but that ring is what got me started in this hobby.
Best of luck on your search.

Back
Top Bottom