Wedding ring lost today at Santa Cruz Beach - please help find

yrekadude

Elite Member
Hey guys,

I just got an email from someone who lost their ring today at the Santa Cruz boardwalk and he wanted me to help, I can't get out but if any of you can, or already found it please see the following craigslist ad he posted.

I asked him to leave out the exact location because some might go specifically to find it and keep it.. However he is offering a $400 reward..

If someone finds it and returns it to him, take me out for a meal :p (Just Kidding) contact me for the location he gave and if I know you on here I will share it with you - I want to help this guy..

Here is his Craigslist ad:

Lost mens wedding band (Santa Cruz Boardwalk beach)

Date: 2012-08-08, 2:09PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I lost my wedding band on the beach on 8/8/12 at about 1 pm. I'm offering a $400 reward which is what the ring cost in 1997. PLEASE contact me if you find it, I can afford a new one, but this is has so much sentimental value to me. There is an inscription. Please respond if you find it and I'll describe it to you in detail.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3192767820

I might be able to help! i am a begginer but i still have a chance of finding it! The thing is, whenever i go to a santa cruz beach, theres always a few metal detectorists there...so it might have already been found, but i might be able to look. I will message you if i find out i can look for it! HH!

I have been getting reports of this lost ring from several sources! Don't know if anyone has found it yet?!? Due to my wife just getting home from the hospital this past Sunday after some major surgery I am unable to get out and help look for it.

There are several people looking I believe, but not LMS folks This was seen in a local CL lost&found ad.

Back
Top Bottom