High School ring returned after 62 years,

That is a really great story! It's amazing how so much can happen from a bit of effort from everyone. Well done!

Congrats on another great return. I've found 2 class rings, found their owners, and neither one of these girls seems interested in having their ring back! Go figure. : (

Very nice story Chicago Ron!!!

Way to represent a great city and a great hobby.

I found on from 1974. I had to join a High School alumni website to message the owner. That was a month ago. Its also a wild story in the making.
I found the ring.
I went obline to the alumni site that same night.
She was not a member of the site though.
I went back to the website the next day and joined for $20, the only way I could join is to become a member.
The following day I went back to the site and saw a list of new members.
She joined the site less than three hours after me the following day!
I guess she didn't see the message yet! Its fate it seems. Who knows how long it will take.
I never go back to my High School site...waiting...
The fact that in a three day period after 38 years I found the ring, I joined the site, then she joined...WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF THAT!!????

Ron, Nice job on returning the ring! That's just one ring and the story behind it. Can you imagine the story behind all the others?

Who would ever think that returning a simple ring could possibly have such a huge impact. Grats on a job well done Ron

Back
Top Bottom