Found the owner of class ring!!

sonoman06

Elite Member
Beautiful Downtown Port Tobacco...................
I finally located the owner of the class ring that I found. I left a me ssage on her school site. The crazy thing is that she joined her schools alumni site 1 week before me. Whats crazy is the ring is from 1974. Now after all these years she signed up on this site one week before I did and the ring was found where it had to have been lost over thirty years ago. I know this because the old motel that I found it at was demolished that long ago. I havent talked to her yet, but only a matter of time now that I plasterred the site sith the info. I actually had to join the site for $20!! I thought when I found it that I wanted to keep it,, but the thrill of returning it and hearing the story of how she lost it is priceless. Also sharing the story of how I found it in a site that is now nothing but woods!! I hope to hear from her soon and will keep you informed and take picks. I cant wait.

Attachments

• 20120411_202433.jpg
    20120411_202433.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 571
... and the ring was found where it had to have been lost over thirty years ago. I know this because the old motel that I found it at was demolished that long ago. ...., but the thrill of returning it and hearing the story of how she lost it is priceless. Also sharing the story of how I found it in a site that is now nothing but woods!! I hope to hear from her soon and will keep you informed and take picks. I cant wait.

Congrats on that ring find and finding the owner.

Hmmm, it was a motel when she lost it and you think she is going to tell you what she was doing there? I think not. :secret::snapoutofit:

Lol maybe she was using it as a sinker and practicing her fishing cast on the motel lawn. There could be other things!

Naw, but in all honesty, congrats on tracking the person down. If I found that I would probably want to keep it. I hope it can bring a smile to both your faces.

Congrats on the return!
It feels so good doesn't it?:yes: The look on their faces is priceless. We were working on one just today. Sadly, we could not find it. But.......almost $6 in Clad!!:lol:

It was meant for her to get it back :)
You're a wonderful person for going to so much trouble for her!!!!!:yes:

Back
Top Bottom