Locating a ring owner.

SBA701

I found a girls class ring from Lake Zurich high class of 1976 yesterday. I've called the school and checked lost ring web sites and I'm not getting anywhere. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Unless it has a name on it, I would keep it. If you ask "who lost this" then anyone is gonna claim it because it's a gold ring. You don't have much of a way for them to prove to you it's theirs.

Unless it has a name...finders keepers.

post an ad on Craigslist lost & found,dont describe the ring let the person who claims they lost it describe it, so they can prove it's theirs. if you want leave it on there for 1 month if noone claims it, sell it for gold.

On my second hunt ever (Just yesterday)...I found a class ring. I am in the process of trying to find the owner. There is so much information on the ring, that it really makes it easy to find the school...... the ring had initials in it, the high school, the year, the mascot, and even the astrological sign of the ring owner. when I called the school this morning, I really got lucky....the woman that answered happened to graduate the year on the ring...1980. she was going to look at her year book to match the initials for me. Hopefully, this will have a happy ending, that I can post soon. The ring is over 1800 miles form its original home !!

Back
Top Bottom