• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Misquamicut Rhode Island

yacorie

Elite Member
Saw this ad and thought there might be some folks here that can look - or might hunt this area and turn something up.

Lots of stuff on a 28" gold chain - pretty identifiable and belonged to his dead father.

Lost Chain with WWII Dog Tags (Misquamicut Beach - Jim's Trailer Park)
While swimming at the beach on 9/2/2012 at Jim's Beach & Trailer Park (325 Atlantic Avenue), next to the Westerly Town Beach my gold chain was taken from my neck by a wave. It was a 28" gold chain with my Dad's World War II Dog Tag, his name is on it "Andrew Orifice" along with my deceased Dad's plain gold wedding band. The chain was a gift from my wife @ our 20 year anniversary 10 yrs. ago. The chain also had a gold Cross and a Mitzpah 1/2 piece also gold. I really feel horrible that my Dad past a year ago and I lost his only things I had in a years time. I really would like the dog tags and wedding band back bad, I feel like I let him down and I'm irresponsible, I'm heart broken. I searched high and low for three days to no avail. The chain was lost at the beach at Jim's near the Westerly Town Beach boarder, by Jim's sign, in that area in the water about 15 feet from shore. If you should find it I would love to have it back, willing to pay a reward for it, it is killing me that I lost this. I can be contacted on my cell @ 203-537-8452 or my home @ 203-484-7860, my name is Bob or my wife is Ruth, please call .

I'm in R.I. but I myself don't water detect. But here is an idea. If you go to any of the local beaches in R.I. ether early morning or very late in the day you might find a water detectorist or two that is willing to help you find it. just a thought and best of luck in finding you chain.

It Might be tough to locate this Item as It was last year and right around Storm Sandy in which alot of sand was moved and sifted through in that area.

Back
Top Bottom