GoPro Camera - Miami Beach - $100 REWARD

Zoidberg661

Just came down to Miami Beach for the winter to find out a friend of mine lost his GoPro waterproof camera on Miami Beach in the water right around 63rd street approximately 70 yards from shore about 2 weeks ago. I myself am going to go out and take a few swings to look for it but I also wanted to post to this forum as I know there are a few detectorists here that hunt the Miami and South Florida beaches. He is hearbroken over the loss and will gladly pay $100 cash to anyone who finds it. The camera only cots about $179.00 so you would be getting more than 50% of its value if found. He told me that he was surfing a little bit north of the lifeguard stand on 63rd, basically between the lifeguard stand and the 1st grey building just north of it.

Description: It is a GoPro http://www.gopro.com and was attached to an elastic black headstrap. The camera is inside of a small waterproof translucent case that closes and snaps at the top. The camera weighs a little bit, probably about a pound and a half so I am hoping it sunk in the sand rather than being swept out/in with the tide but I wasn't with him when he lost it so I don't know what the tide was doing when it happened.

If by some chance anyone digs it up just reply to this message or drop me a message and I will arrange to have him meet you and pay you the 100 bucks cash on the spot for it.

Also: It had an 8 gig memory card in it which contains video of a black and white cat and a bunch of surfing clips which believe it or not is what he is most heartbroken about loosing.... go figure ;)

Anyway, happy hunting everyone and if you some how manage to find this camera let me know.

Best wishes

I hope someone finds it and returns it. I have a GoPro cam with the waterproof housing...it is a MUST for MD hobbyists!

Back
Top Bottom