Quick Digs video series

BlueHuntsCoins

Decided to create a new series called, Quick Digs, since I now have very limited time to metal detect. It's just a creative way of presenting a couple of my finds during the limited timeframe I have since having a baby.

Hope you guys enjoy it! If you did, please leave a thumbs up. I'd also appreciate a subscribe. ;)

Good luck, have fun & stay safe, everyone!

https://youtu.be/QZjir9RIWfA

Nice find, Congrats. You may want to show the vids and let everyone hear the detector before digging.

Nice find, Congrats. You may want to show the vids and let everyone hear the detector before digging.

Thanks! Yep, I try to do that but with all these trashy areas, they always sound scratchy and it can get tedious to film all my holes. I do have some live digs in my other videos where the signals are clear even at a depth.

Thanks stopping by! :)

Good start. I agree with muddy-mo : Capture some more sweeps and audio of before-you-start the dig. So the viewer can see the whole sequence from isolate, to dig, to reveal. Rather than just when the hole is already open. And toss in a few ones that fooled you (clad, tab, nail-false, etc...). Lest it become like a bass-fishing channel where every cast is a lunker.

Some people (esp. newbies who haven't grasped the tones on their machines) like to know what is drawing a guy to chase a target. Versus other tones/sounds which he'd dismiss as probable junk or shallow clad, etc....

Good start. I agree with muddy-mo : Capture some more sweeps and audio of before-you-start the dig. So the viewer can see the whole sequence from isolate, to dig, to reveal. Rather than just when the hole is already open. And toss in a few ones that fooled you (clad, tab, nail-false, etc...). Lest it become like a bass-fishing channel where every cast is a lunker.

Some people (esp. newbies who haven't grasped the tones on their machines) like to know what is drawing a guy to chase a target. Versus other tones/sounds which he'd dismiss as probable junk or shallow clad, etc....

Definitely! I'll try to add those in in my next videos. Thanks for the suggestions! I'm always open to improvements. I really appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom