curse of the overdue "Q"

leslie(nova scotia)

Elite Member
The sky was foreboding. Dark and sinister with an eerie calm. My senses were peaked as this was a hunt for that which had eluded me for some time. A witch. A wicked witch had used her power to change into a huge arachnid. A sentry to warn those that hunt for the "Q." (photo 1)
The witch snarled at me. Spoke a curse that should not be spoken,
"The left is fine. The right is mine. As the knee bone grinds against the hip bone and the hip bone grinds against the rib bone. If you search for "Q" you will be alone."
The spell had been cast and the spider pricked me. A numbness overtook me for a time . (photo 2 flue shot)
Hour 45 and "Q" was bagged as the words of the witch raced through my mind and the pain through my body. A grand wizard I did consult with on the way home. Famous through out the world he is....Jack Daniels who promised to ease the pain from the hunt of "Q" (photo 3)
While at the "smart shop" the known hang out of Jack Daniels I ran into two ladies that I know. When I asked the first how she was doing she told me that she had a new job as a test pilot in a broom factory while the second lady responded that she too has a new job haunting houses on the weekends. All truths unfold in the presence of Jack.

Attachments

• spider.jpg
    spider.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 216
  • jacket.jpg
    jacket.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 207
  • needleq.jpg
    needleq.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 226
Back
Top Bottom