UPDATE: A Lot Has Been Happening!

Closing on the house was yesterday and it's no longer mine and I'm moving out! It's slow going but I'm getting there just need someone to move the big stuff can't get ahold of the guy that said he'd do it! ☹️

Got my car paid off and I've got the title!!! :cheer::clapping:

Monday I will have two more debts paid off. I'll only have one more to go next month!!!

Congrats on the closing and debts getting paid off ! :thumbsup:

It is so nice to get as debt free as possible to where it's just regular monthly stuff you can't pay off like the electric bill and groceries. The only bill we have to pay off is our new car and that is already about half paid off.

Well I'm finally in the apartment to sleep I've been here three days now. Still have stuff in the house -- I have to get it all out by 5th of October. I'm enjoying the new apartment and amazingly my two dogs are getting along great here they just don't like having to use the leash when they go out to wee wee otherwise they're fine!

My apartment is something like yours. It is for seniors with no kids around so no playgrounds to detect. A friend said "Why didn't you tell me that you live in the 'Old Folks' home? I had never thought of it as one but I guess it is. It is about a mile from the nearest park that I have been hunting for over thirty years so the finds are getting far between. With my car problems when I walk there I am about to tired to detect and knowing I still have to walk back my hunts are usually pretty short. Needless to say I don't really care for apartment living.

My apartment is something like yours. It is for seniors with no kids around so no playgrounds to detect. A friend said "Why didn't you tell me that you live in the 'Old Folks' home? I had never thought of it as one but I guess it is. It is about a mile from the nearest park that I have been hunting for over thirty years so the finds are getting far between. With my car problems when I walk there I am about to tired to detect and knowing I still have to walk back my hunts are usually pretty short. Needless to say I don't really care for apartment living.

KT understands, not only is it a difficult adjustment after living so long in a solo dwelling to change over to a "beehive" dweller, but you got a lot less storage space for your life collections! KT has often thought what life would have been like if He had not married. Perhaps after retirement He might have pulled up stakes and become a traveler in a Class b motorhome, spending his final years seeing the sights of this amazing country! Not to say, KT is not happy In the Royal Castle, but just speculating! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Got permission to detect the grounds of the apartment complex from the manager today so if it ain't raining in the morning guess what I'm going to be doing for the first time in a good while. 😁

Got permission to detect the grounds of the apartment complex from the manager today so if it ain't raining in the morning guess what I'm going to be doing for the first time in a good while. 😁

Wow, congrats on that permission ! :thumbsup:

.....sounds like it has the possibility of being a productive hunting area, AND you don't have far to go to detect there, which is a big plus ! :lol:

It was raining this morning well sprinkling but I went anyway to a couple of my regular spots came away with $0.94 24 of that in pennies haven't cleaned them to see if they're copper or zinc. I found a key a mood ring that has seen better days not precious metal unfortunately. And I eyeballed a plastic toy soldier no pictures this time!

Back
Top Bottom